(Closed) Mom was in an accident; need thoughts & prayers

posted 6 years ago in Family
Post # 3
2253 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m sorry you and your family is going through this. I can’t even imagine what you must be going through. (((HUGS)))) I will definitely pray for her safe and fast recovery.

Post # 4
11390 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I am sooo sorry for you mom & your family! I know its soo hard! You feel helpless, angry, sad & alot of other not so great feelings. FEEL THEM! Let them out, don’t hold them in!

My mom had a bad car wreck some years ago (I think 98-99) & now has screws in her face, a metal rod in her leg & her arm. Its REALLY scary to go through something like that! Of course it could have been much worse, it REALLY could have. But it wasn’t & it is what it is… Which is VERY scary & well, not so great. 🙁 I will pray for your mom & your family!

My husband had screws put in his face & ankle due to a car wreck also back in 2007. I was older then & understood everything that was going on. The emotions I felt was extreme!

So if you want to msg me & talk you can! I know exactly what you are going through!

Post # 5
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Aww . Hugs!!!!!!! I hope your mom gets better soon!!!! 

Post # 6
1724 posts
Bumble bee

Thank You, Lord, for her life. I pray for comfort and peace for all of you! Relief from the pain….successful surgery and quick healing! I pray you would be able to rest tonight, knowing she is in His good hands.

Post # 7
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Praying for your mum & for you ((((HUGS)))) I can’t imagine how you must be feeling.

Post # 8
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Sending many postivie and comforting thoughts your way <3

Post # 9
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am sorry that you and your family is going through this. I rebuke the devil and pray that your mom will make a full recovery. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Post # 10
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I definitely feel I have to reach out to you. Hopefully my words will offer some comfort during this difficult time. I’m 29 now, but I lost my mom while I was away in college to a drunk driver. I was a thousand miles from home and there was nothing I could do. Feeling helpless is one of the worst feelings in the world. My life turned upside down within a matter of seconds and I thought I would never be able to pick up the pieces. I will never forget that day. I know people telling you “it could have been worse” means absolutely nothing. I felt the same when people would try to comfort me by saying “she’s in a better place.” Don’t let it make you angry though. I’ve found people often don’t know what to say in difficult circumstances like this. All I can say is, find comfort in knowing your mom is still here. As difficult as it is to see her in pain, trust that God has kept her here for a reason. Continue to offer her your support. Surround yourself with family. Lean on each other, and PRAY.

You are in my thoughts and prayers! <3

Post # 11
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I give you my prayers for your mother, for your loved ones and for yourself.  May she recover quickly and without too much pain. *hugs*

Post # 12
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Oh I am so sorry. And you are more then allowed to be upset! People who say that are trying to make you feel better (I lost my step mom over the summer and I eventually snapped after hearing “at least she’s not in pain anymore” and “she’s in a better place” too many times), but sometimes it doesn’t work. Let yourself be upset over this, your mom is hurt, you can’t help her and helplessness is one of the worst things in the world.

Prayers and thoughts go out to you, your mom and your whole family. <3 <3

Post # 13
165 posts
Blushing bee

I’ll keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers! Im so sorry 🙁 It’s always hard to see a parent in pain, especially when there is nothing you can do to help. I’m sure you will all be stronger after this, and even though I’m sure you appreciated her before, you will have a new found appreciation for her presense. Let it all out!!!

Post # 14
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Thinking of you and sending healing and comforting thoughts to you, your mommy, and your family. <3 So sorry this is happening but very glad she made it through. She sounds so strong – I know she’ll get through the surgery just fine and emerge stronger than before. Keep your head up – if you have time update us to let us know that she has come out of the surgery and everything is fine 🙂 I know it will be!

Post # 15
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m sending you all my love x

Post # 16
9482 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

So sorry to hear.  Well wishes to your mother.  She’s in my thoughts and prayers.

The topic ‘Mom was in an accident; need thoughts & prayers’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors