(Closed) Monique Lhuillier Bliss Spring 2015 CAN'T FIND THE PRICE ANYWHERE!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Beautiful! Thank you for posting! It’s beautiful and you look beautiful. I like how soft the skirt looks.

Post # 17
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Cafe Brauer

View original reply
nicolesometimes:  this dress was $3,960 at nordstrom. I too am looking into the 2015 bliss collection and was just there yesterday

Post # 18
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel

I bought this dress and cant wait to wear it on my big day! The dress it’s self was $4,290 not including taxes or my rush fee as I’m getting married this summer- did escape taxes as I bought it out of state though. 

Post # 19
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Where did those of you who tried this dress on find it?

Post # 20
7 posts
Newbee

View original reply
gilesapr:  I got mine at bridal galleria in SF for about $4200 (and they threw in a free tux which was an added bonus)

Post # 21
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

To anywho who may be looking for this dress, there are currently two that have just been listed at Preownedweddingdress.com!

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
bunniejenn:  did you try the bl1518 gown in canada ? May I get the store name? I couldn’t find the store that carries this dress

Post # 23
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
bellabeeeee:  I tried this dress in Toronto at White’s bridal boutique. I’m not sure where in Canada you’re from but there’s a location in Montreal as well. Good luck! 

Post # 24
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

If anyone is selling this gown, please let me know! I tried this gown on at a salon and LOVED it, but I’m not sure if I can imagine spending $4300 on the dress.

Post # 25
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
nikabee:  not sure where you live, but I’m pretty sure I saw this dress on a mannequin in Vows In Boston this weekend. It’s a bridal outlet, so the dress would definitely be cheaper…but they only have one size. 

Post # 27
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

cmore004 and julies1949: Thank you both for your help! The salon I went to actually offered to sell me the sample for 30% off (!!!), which put it within my budget. I’m so jazzed!

The topic ‘Monique Lhuillier Bliss Spring 2015 CAN'T FIND THE PRICE ANYWHERE!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors