(Closed) Monogrammed table cloth/runner.

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

not sure what kind youre looking for, but oriental trade has some for weddings

Post # 4
46595 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You can purchase the cloth or runner of your choice then take it to a local shop to get the monogram embroidered. Some T-shirt shops have the machine, otherwise look for a company that embroiders ball hats etc.


The topic ‘Monogrammed table cloth/runner.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors