(Closed) more than 10% invite back, 100% yes so far ug!

posted 9 years ago in Beehive
Post # 3
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

The yes rsvp’s come first… then the no’s… then a bunch who never rsvp and you have to call. This is pretty normal.

Post # 4
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I wouldn’t worry yet.  The first replies you got back are probably all "yes" because they are so excited to be able to join you that they sent out the responses immediately.  I think you’ll see more "no" responses coming later; if I don’t think I’ll be able to attend, I usually wait a bit longer so that I make sure my plans won’t change.  If you get to the point when you have 60-70% of your responses back and it still looks like you may have too many, you might want to start considering creative seating arrangements!  Good luck!

Post # 5
2292 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

I agree – We got nothing but Yes RSVPs for the first couple of weeks – and a lot of them!  I think people are eager to get them back to you if they know they are definately coming.  Then you get a bunch of regrets – those people aren’t in a hurry to let you know.  The last group for us was evenly divided; I think those people were actually having trouble deciding, or trying to rearrange their schedules so they could come. 

The topic ‘more than 10% invite back, 100% yes so far ug!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors