Mori Lee 1612 : (9 votes)
    18 %
    allure 8850 : (41 votes)
    82 %
  • Post # 3
    2638 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2006

You really can’t go wrong with either, but I slightly prefer the second?

Post # 4
    1829 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I like the top on the second one more but I think I prefer the lace on the first one.  How’s that for completely unhelpful?!  ๐Ÿ™  On the plus side, both are beautiful dresses and look great on you so you can’t really make a wrong choice here!

Post # 5
    3360 posts
    Sugar bee

I like the shape and lace of the 2nd one better ๐Ÿ™‚ Beautiful choices ! 

Post # 6
    606 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

These two were in my top 3! Between these two I ended up liking the allure better for the lace. But go with whichever feels better on and makes you feel best! neither one is a bad choice ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
    1827 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

it’s funny.. i saw the 1st one and thought “ooo! very pretty” and then i scrolled down to the 2nd one and went “OOOOOHHHHHHH MY GOD” and now the 1st one just doesn’t look right.

so really, you can’t go wrong with either… but there is something about that 2nd one that just pops on you!

Post # 8
    526 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

They are both beautiful, but the 2nd one is especially flattering.  Really though, you look great in both, so there’s no wrong decision ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
    14657 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

They’re both really similar but I do like the wider band and the lace of the second slightly more.

Post # 10
    399 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I agree with everyone that they are both beautiful dresses, but tipped to number 2. I just wanted to comment to say how lovely the lass is with your complexion- its like the dresses were made for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
    904 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

They’re very similar, but the Allure has that extra something special to it. 

Post # 12
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2012

It’s close, but the 8850 is a winner to me. I might be biased- I’ve been eyeing the 8850 for weeks now! You wear it wonderfully. Such a gorgeous gown!

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1612 or Allure 8850?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors