(Closed) Mori Lee 1241 or Allure 8966 PIC HEAVY! :) Come in and help me decide :)!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What should i do!!

Stay safe and order the mori lee dress you tried on.

Order Blind and go for the Mori Lee 1241

Order Blind and go for the allure 8966

• Post # 17
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats on losing weight! Thats always exciting. Im glad your seamstress was able to make it fit. I think I am ready ๐Ÿ™‚ as much as I can possibly be.  what type of bustle did you do on the dress? I went with an over bustle but im worried the train is too heavy for it.  I will definitely send you pictures after next weekend.  I’d love to see some of yours as well! Keep in touch 

Post # 18
    3339 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

I would never order blind, but that’s just me.  Have you tried going to the Mori Lee website and seeing a list of stores that carry that stock?  Then call them and ask if they have it.  If not, they can usually order it for you to try on with the caveat that you have to pay for the shipping.  Might be worth it if you’re really drawn to one of those dresses.

Post # 21
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2014

JRMORGAN2 and MUMMYB .. Congrats.. its such a beautiful dress. I am also planning on ordering this dress and would love if either can post pictures in the dress since there dont seem to be many online. I would love to see your pictures of the dress on your actual wedding day with accessories and everything. Thanks!

Post # 23
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2013

121314 I will post pictures soon! 

Post # 24
    259 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

can’t wait to see the pics…

Post # 24
    6 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2014

Hello fellow bee,  Tooo late now but the Mori 1241 is the cutest. I myself am considering ordering either the 8966 or 1241???  if you don’t mind me asking, how much did you pay for 1241? The MSRP for 8966 is writhing my budget, but I have no clue if the 1241 is attainable. I would greatly appreciate the feedback   thank you

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1241 or Allure 8966 PIC HEAVY! :) Come in and help me decide :)!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors