(Closed) Mori Lee 1601

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I got this dress and LOVE it. I’m taking a TON of the “poof” out of the dress. The dress is out of control in the pictures and doesn’t look anything like it does on….trust me. It is awesome. Yes, a little too poofy but great.

[attachment=1593354,198828] [attachment=1593354,198829]

Post # 5
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love this dress. I just saw it in a magazine tonight and had to Google it.  Love it!  I’m glad to see that the “poof” can be toned down.  I can’t wait to try it on!  🙂  

Post # 6
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I just bought this dress too!! I absolutely love it!! How do you take the poof out and any pictures with it being “less poofy”. I am in love with it the way it is, just curious to see what it looks like. Im sure just as beautiful because this dress is amazing no matter what!!

Post # 7
54 posts
Worker bee

@DebbieN23…I haven’t tried this dress on yet…can you tell me how much it cost? Thanks!  I want to brace myself for the sticker price. 🙂 

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@fedupgetfit: Well I paid a total of $1100 at the boutique I bought it at. But that included a $300 package which was; they would store my dress until the wedding, they would steam clean it and press it for two photoshoots, then after the wedding they would steam clean it and press and preserve it for me. Which I think was a great deal. You can get this dress at many places online for about $742 but I just dont trust buying it online. Oh and the dress sizes run small, I am 5’1, 120lbs and i ordered a size 6 which is like a street size 2.

Post # 9
54 posts
Worker bee

@DebbieN23:  Thanks for replying! You are tiny!!  I’m a bigger girl.  I just find out about netbride.com and will request a price quote from them to see how much it costs thru them.  I suppose I should try it on first at a local shop to make sure I like it on me.  I need to make an appt. I don’t think $800 is too bad of a price.  Although I’m trying to keep my dress budget under $500. Thanks!!

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1601’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors