1612 : (23 votes)
    66 %
    1602 : (12 votes)
    34 %
  • Post # 4
    93 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I like the 1612 and I think it looks great on you.  I think a-line is really flattering and I love the lace.

Post # 5
    2107 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I love the 1612 (it was almost “my” dress as well), but I agree with you that it’s very pouffy.  I think you’ve mentioned in another post that when it comes in to your height measurements, the consultant said it won’t be as pouffy?  That being said, I think it looks fabulous on you, and I prefer it to the 1602.

Post # 6
    781 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

well im biased cuz 1602 was my runner up, so I love it!  I think they both look great on you, it’s all about how you feel in it.

Post # 7
    36 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I bought the Mori Lee 1602 and I love it πŸ™‚ It is sexy and fun and not too expensive! You have a great figure, why don’t you want to show it off?! Yet, if you want to be more traditional and classy, you also look very beautiful in the first dress (plus you’ve already paid fot it which is ALWAYS a plus! It really only matters how YOU feel in each dress, because both look great! I will most likely add a jeweled sash instead of the Black one but I like it both ways. I will be removing the flower and bow when it comes in, too. Here I am in my dress!…

Post # 8
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2012

You look beautiful in both dresses, the lace on the first one is gorgeous and your body looks amaze in the second, either or will be a good choice

Post # 9
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Is the lace underlay also on the top of the dress? How much can you see it if it is?

Post # 10
    36 posts
    Newbee

@MMMR3: there is lace underneath both but it is not very visible under the bodice. very pretty πŸ™‚

Post # 11
    330 posts
    Helper bee

Both are very nice, but I think it depends on the look you are trying to go for. I personally, love the first one on you! The lace is so romantic too πŸ™‚

Post # 12
    330 posts
    Helper bee

Yes, definitely the #1612! It makes me think WOW πŸ™‚

Post # 14
    131 posts
    Blushing bee

The first one is SO gorgeous!

Post # 15
    1880 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I’m partial to the 1602 because that’s my wedding dress as well! Wink

Post # 16
    341 posts
    Helper bee

I answered this poll cuz I bought Blu by Mori Lee #4861 which is verrry similar to 1602. I like both dresses on you and I am also anti-pouf so I think its whatever you feel best in. My sales girl told me to sleep on my decision and when I wake up in the morning, take note of which dress I think of first and that would be my dress.

Here’s me in my dress:

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1602 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors