(Closed) Mori Lee 1612- This dress deserves it’s own thread!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

SO PRETTTTTTY!!! πŸ™‚ I love it!

Post # 4
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

You look beautiful! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Breathtaking detail!

You look so happy and of course stunning!

Congrats on the big day coming up πŸ™‚

Post # 6
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

OMG GORGEOUS! and it looks stunning on you!

Post # 7
58 posts
Worker bee

Yay!  This is my dress too!  I absolutely love it!  I don’t have any photos I like of me in it though.  You look perfect in the dress!

Post # 8
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

looks much better on you:)  what is up with these models and these gowns not looking right???  its all over…  πŸ™‚  i guess they just look better on people who are actually getting married??? 

beautiful!

Post # 9
20 posts
Newbee

I’ve posted this photo a zillion times, but heres mine.. I’m going to wear 2 full slips because I want it to look like the model

Post # 11
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@jennifer.master: haha I know how you feel I wore a very full slip too and had additional tulle added to mine just to make it fuller!! I love when the dress is as bouncy and fullas the model picture

Post # 12
20 posts
Newbee

@bells: ohhh extra tulle!! I never thought of that!! Great idea- I might have to do that too. I wanted a ball gown, but this one has potential to be very full and more figure flattering- Plus its not heavy, so it can easily be worn with a huge slip!

Post # 14
58 posts
Worker bee

I’m also interested in bustle styles.  It’s interesting that you ladies are trying to add more volume to the skirt.  I’m actually trying to tone mine down a little.  Smile 

When I tried on the dress the skirt hung more like the model photo, maybe because I’m on the shorter side (5’3″).  So, not wanting to have a 2 foot clearance around me at all times during my wedding, I’m planning on having a few layers of the under-tulle removed.

Have you ladies thought about a hoop crinoline?  It kind of looks like the model might have a hoop on under the dress.

Post # 15
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m so glad I found this thread! You ladies make the dress look even more stunning!

Post # 16
1429 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Beautiful! No one in my area has this dress avalible to try on. πŸ™

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1612- This dress deserves it’s own thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors