(Closed) Mori Lee 1612- This dress deserves it’s own thread!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Just wondering if you had a hoop underneeth??

Post # 48
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi, I did not have a hoop. Although it might have been cooler with one as it was such a hot day, but otherwise fine without one

Post # 49
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Im hoping to have 2 hoops to make it like the model ,although u do look stunning without the hoops x

@carolineepo:  

Post # 50
447 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

OMG I fell in LOVE with this dress when I saw it on the website, but couldn’t find it anywhere near me ๐Ÿ™ But I did end up getting a Mori Lee anyway!! Just a wayyy different style ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 53
1268 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Does anyone have pictures of their bustle?

Post # 54
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@accorn 

My sister is doing my bustle tomorrow and i can take a pic of it then. We are just using the bottom button on the zipper part of the dress as the anchor thingy and then sewing a loop into the dress lower down so it lifts up to the button. I’ve been at too many weddings where the hook and loop falls out so we are just going to reinforce that bottom button and use that ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 55
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

P.S. I ordered a veil off of ebay and was kinda scared but it works so so so so perfectly with the dress. It looks like the beading was made to match it! I was super pumped so I thought i’d share. I’ll add picture of it with the dress later too ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2T-White-ivory-Elbow-Beaded-Edge-pearl-sequins-floral-Figure-Bridal-Wedding-Veil-/300654044256?pt=US_Veils&var=&hash=item460060a460#ht_2158wt_1139

Post # 57
2 posts
Wannabee

Here is my mori lee 1612- I love this dress so much- especially the bottom and the buttons on the back.

Post # 58
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’ve never seen this dress before! It’s’ gorgeous!!!!

Post # 60
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

So, leave last comment out.. I ordered my 1612 in Ivory last night! I’m using missesdressey.com an am so excited! Their comments aren’t all good, but their prices are unbeatable.. It looks so good on all of you! I think it’s really amazing. Can’t wait!

@Kake: that veil is great!
What did others wear with the dress?

We’re getting married in November. Did anybody wear a shoulder cover? What kind?

Post # 61
14 posts
Newbee

Love this lace wedding dress. One of my best friends also bought Morri Lee collection wedding dress, she looked really gorgeous on her big day and what is different is that she got it online and it almost saved her $ 400, really impressed with her beautiful custom made wedding gown.

Post # 62
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I remember that this was one of the first dresses I looked at online when I got engaged. 

I love these photos. Isn’t it amazing that dresses ALWAYS look better in RL than they do on the models?

Post # 63
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I could not love this dress anymore! So excited for mine to arrive now!

Post # 64
3 posts
Wannabee

I have this dress for my wedding (1 week today!!)

I wish I had a picture as I have had some extras done to mine, I have purchased a new belt which has no flower corsage but instead a cluster of pearls in the centre and also where the bow ties on the back my seamstress has made me an amazing bigger structured bow which is my favourite part!!

Theres a kind of pearl, bow and lace theme for the wedding now so the dress fits perfectly.

I will try to get some pics before wedding if not I will post some in action ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Cxx

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1612- This dress deserves it’s own thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors