(Closed) Mori Lee 1612- This dress deserves it’s own thread!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 80
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

This is the dress I bought! Actually just got the call yesterday that it came in. 🙂 Here is a picture from when I tried it on so it doesn’t actually fit correctly in the second picture but it showed the details better than the other one.

Will post some more pictures when I get mine on.

Post # 81
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

My dress came in! Going for alterations in 2 weeks.

Post # 82
28 posts
Newbee

Hi brides! I love this dress in the champagne colour, it really does make the lace stand out more… I was wondering what bolero type you brides would think will go with the dress? I really am not a fan of my arms but I cannot find any pictures of a bride wearing a jacket with it! Would need to be an elbow length one. I hope you lovelies could help me 🙂 (you all look stunning in the dress!) 

Post # 82
28 posts
Newbee

View original reply
FallBride100111:  what colour(s) is this? I love this dress but can’t decide what colour to have It! 🙂 

Post # 80
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Lpreston.
Post # 81
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I fell in love with this dress straight away! It’s a 14 in ivory. I had the sash sewn on to the dress so it didn’t move throughout the day. Loving everyone’s pics! 

Post # 82
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
obermann81013:  I’m so confused about what color I want and love the color you have on in this picture. Is this white or ivory?

thnk you soooo much

Post # 83
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
cxx:  is this white or ivory?

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1612- This dress deserves it’s own thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors