(Closed) Mori Lee 1614

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

not 1614, but its Mori Lee :o). 6 months 28 days!

1614 is a beautiful dress btw! I hope to see a bride in it πŸ™‚ 

Post # 5
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

this is the dress i am currently in love with. it’s £700 and just gorgeous (this is the 1613 btw) sorry pictures were not aloud πŸ™ 

Post # 6
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My dress was $860ish after taxes before alterations. I havent had alterations yet, and thanks so much! Her dresses are soooo pretty at a GREAT price. 

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I wore Mori Lee 1614 for my wedding two weeks ago… this is the best photo I have of myself in it so far. I’ll have more once my photographer gets our photos back to us.

Post # 8
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This is mine, no pictures of me in it yet, but I spent $680 for it. I am in love with it!

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I LOVE my dress!!! Still at the boutique though, can’t WAIT to wear it for the big day!!

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee

@bump:  Aw thank you!!!! I love it!! This the only good one with the ruffles on the bottom. This was the sample dress so it was big on me and not form fitting.  It ordered the white with silver threading πŸ™‚ LOVE IT. I wasn’t even considering wearing crinoline because it’s an outdoor wedding in Florida so never really know how warm it will be πŸ™‚ I’m five feet even and bought 4″ heels (platform sole)

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee

@bump:  No the one I tried on was white with gold so I didn’t see ivory, sorry!

I’m sure that it will be a perfect length!!! πŸ˜€

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1614’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors