(Closed) Mori Lee 1667

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@keranos:  I am wearing this dress for my October wedding! So excited to know someone else has it to. I haven’t seen it on the blogs at all yet. I’ll be sure to share a pic when I get home (at work now) =) I’m sure you will love it! It is a gorgeous dress!

Post # 4
1695 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@keranos:  I considered getting this dress!  I tried it on and absolutely loved it!  I ended up with a different dress, but this one was my second choice.

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee

I hope this helps! This is before alterations too. I’m having some of the poof taken out so it looks like the picture above and I’m thinking about adding a deeper sweetheart neckline. And I am noooooo where near that tall! They had me standing on a pedastle for the pictures. I love it and so excited to wear it!

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee

@keranos:  Thank you! Looking forward to seeing yours! I can’t believe there are so few pics out there.

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

I love it!!!! And It looks wonderful on you!

I bet the nerves are from not having alterations yet. I was worried until I was able to try the right size on and it’s so much better. You look great and I’m sure you’ll feel better when it fits the way you want. You’re going to be beautiful on you wedding day!

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I am wearing this dress as well!!  Need a size smaller and some alterations. 

Post # 13
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@keranos:  

Thank you 🙂 !!  You look beautiful as well!! 

Post # 15
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My wedding is a week after yours, and I am wearing the same dress!! Isn’t it gorgeous?! I’m going to add a shawl to it, though!

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1667’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors