(Closed) Mori Lee 1802

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

When is your wedding? I have this dress in a 10 ordered and plan on selling after my wedding….My wedding is in October. 

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee

Are you still selling it and for how much? 

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@weddingbound:  any chance the dress is still for sale? 

Post # 6
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Mrs.Thibs:  Yes I have it at the cleaners right now. I’ve been lazy and just never got around to list it so yes it’s still available! 

Post # 7
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Mrs.Thibs:  I’m 5’4″ and wore 4.5 inch heels and it was altered to that height. 

The only place it was taken in slightly was at the waist. Pretty sure its a 10 but could possibly be a 12. I’m a street size 6 but in wedding dresses you usually have to go up 2 sizes. I pick it up in a week or so from the cleaners and I can tell you for sure the size. 

I see it says you are in Fl…. Where exactly are you located? 

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

@weddingbound:  I live in orlando… I love that dress, and seeing your pics, we have a very similar body type… If that makes sense :-/ 

i would definitely like to purchase if possible. When you get the dress back, check the size for sure, but it looks like it would be a good fit for me. I understand that it’s been worn, but is the condition good?

And thanks so much for replying So fast! 

Post # 9
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Mrs.Thibs:  yes the condition is good but yes as it’s been worn there are a few loose beads but not noticeable. when I get it back I’ll let you know and take lots of pics for you! 

Ps im in Tampa! 

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee

@weddingbound:  thanks again! Can’t wait to hear back from you 🙂

Post # 11
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Mrs.Thibs:  ok I’ll surely get back with you! 

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1802’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors