(Closed) Mori Lee 1813

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I bought that dress!!! It is a newer design. I live in Alabama and searched high and low for a sample but I couldn’t find any since they just released it. I even looked in Louisville on a trip to Cleveland OH. Luckily Mori Lee has a trunk show that weekend in Cincinnati and we made a slight detour to try this dress on. I bought it on the spot. I love the simple lines of the dress but with some sparkle on it with the beading. I just want the back to be lower.

When are you getting yours? I bought mine December and they said I won’t get it until May πŸ™

Post # 4
24 posts
Newbee

I have pictures but for some reason weddingbee is taking so looongggg to download it.  I’ll share it to you tomorrow

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee

Here they are…  This dress is twice my size so the sleeves are really big.  I can’t wait to try it on again in my size!!!

Post # 7
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Oh wow! I love this dress! It just gave me mild post-wedding dress regret πŸ˜‰ This is gorgeous!

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee

That belt idea looks great!!!  And the back looks so much better on you, it looks like a different dress. The sweetheart neckline seems deeper as well as the back.  Mine almost covered my whole back.  

This got me excited on the dress again. I’ve been looking for someone aside from the model to have picts with it too.  I bought it December and i’ve been having some doubts with it, but now I can’t wait.  You look beautiful

Post # 10
24 posts
Newbee

if you don’t mind, what street size are you and what dress size did you order it on?  

Post # 12
24 posts
Newbee

I got the dress!!! I can’t believe it got in so early.  After you posted your pictures I got excited to see my dress and called the bridal shop.  And they said its IN!!! The dress size 6 is perfect for my size 2/4.  I just need to get the hip area taken in since i’m not blessed with that area.  I’ll post pictures soon

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@rodapt:  Hi, I tried this dress on yesterday in Hampshire (UK) and loved it. I’m going to try it on again and think I’ll end up buying it. However, I was just looking online and it seems to be a lot cheaper on US websites. It retails for about £1400 over here but I’ve found a few websites where its retails at $1098 (about £680) – e.g. RK Bridal and Heart Strings Bridal. This is about half the price of what I would pay here. Can you please advise if you paid roughly $1098? I’m trying to work out if the price is genuine as I can’t believe the difference! I checked the retailers and they are listed as genuine on the Mori Lee website. Many thanks for your help.

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Great, thanks for letting me know. Looks like I’ll be ordering it online! Most of the decent dresses are over £1000 here, I knew clothes in the US were cheaper but didn’t realise by how much! Good luck with the wedding…

Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I just tried this amazing dress on in Australia, where it cost’s $2500 (that’s $2600 USD!) However have found it online at Madame Bridal for $1098 USD!

Have any of you US bride’s heard good or bad this about Madame Bridal? Needless to say I am apprehensive about buying such an important thing online…

Also any more pics of the dress on ‘real brides’ would be much appreciated

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1813’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors