(Closed) Mori Lee 2181 Brides…Please Help

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I found a post from someone on here that has a picture of them wearing the dress. It’s the only one I could find though .. sorry! 

how do you know it’s “the one”

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi! I actually wore this dress in my wedding… I had it altered to have my shoulders covered and shortened at the waist— I am just way too short, but it is essentially the same dress– you can see where it cuts off from the original gown.

Here is a link to my photographers pics.

Library themed wedding

If possible, I would not have the dress shortened. Buy taller heels. There is no way to make the waistline look as natural as it originally looked. I wasn’t 100% happy with my alterations, but I had to have them done to be able to walk/dance in the dress.

Because of the scalloping on the bottom, it is nearly impossible to take it up from the bottom. I had MANY compliments on the dress… and LOVED IT!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@loralys1:  

I completely agree. The dress in person fits and looks nothing like it does in the pictures, it is so much better. I wore the Mori Lee 2181 dress for my wedding last month and I absolutely loved it. Here is a picture of the dress in the back

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2181 Brides…Please Help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors