(Closed) Mori Lee 2505

posted 12 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Does anybody happen to have one for sale in a size 6? Or modified size 8? I LOVE this dress in ivory but can’t afford it new. If you do, please please please let me know. My email is [email protected].

Thanks!

Post # 33
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@morgie_74: I got mine in a size 6. My wedding is November 5, 2011. I might be selling it. The only problem is I am short…5’3 so I had to take up the length. 

Post # 34
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@futuremrsrippel: Thanks for letting me know. I actually found one on ebay from another bride who is also about 5’3″. It’s a good thing I’m short too. 🙂

Post # 35
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I tried this dress on in October and loved it! I am looking for a gently use or new size 6 or 8.  My wedding is August 2012, so please let me know if you Bees have a Mori Lee 2505.

Post # 37
21 posts
Newbee

@jennifer_nz: Thanks!  I saw that one too, but I am 5’5 so that’s too short for me! 

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am saying yes to the dress, twice!  I bought a poofy ball gown before this, and decided I wanted something more elegant!  Mori Lee Dress 2505 it is!

Post # 39
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I got this dress as a second gown and I have to say that the comments of the previous girls are not a lie. This dress looks absolutely fantastic. I tried a size 8 which was a little small but I can see that this was the perfect destination wedding dress for me. The color also makes a huge difference since Yvory is just almost white but not that bright. 

When I tried it on it was hard to get off of it. I just wanted to stay in it all day long!

Post # 44
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I got this dress too! I’d love to see pics of jewelry any of you are wearing with it, i’m having a really tough time deciding

Post # 45
10 posts
Newbee

I’ve will wear long “sparkly” earings:

I may also add a bracelet but haven’t decided yet (I’m afraid it may be too much)

What about a veil? Are you going to wear it and if yes what type did you choose?

Post # 46
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I love the long sparkly earrings. I am still deciding what to do on the accesories and hair types. I would also use a bracelet, why not! Have you decide how would you wear your hair. 

I MUST have a veil! 🙂

Post # 47
2 posts
Wannabee

I loved mine. It was so comfortable which was super important when you have to be in it all day. I’d defintiely recommend it. I just did stud earrings and a bracelet since the beading on it was so pretty! The dress in ‘white’ is really light, so I’d recommend different colored flowers because it’s impossible to get them to match that white.

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2505’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors