15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Oh ok

Post # 18
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
Aricci22:  Were you able to bustle the train? It seems like it would be too long to keep that way throughout the entire night? Thanks! It looks gorgeous on you!

Post # 19
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Aricci22:  It looks beautiful!   This is my dress and I am dying to see it in Ivory.  Your pic helped me so much!

Post # 20
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
Jules725:  are you able to bustle the train? i haven’t wanted to see it in a store because i’m afraid i’ll fall in love with it, but i’m not sure if i want that long of a train and if it can be bustled or not!

Post # 21
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
aolsen2:  Yes!  They can bustle.  They recommend the American bustle.

Post # 22
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Don’t know if this will help, but I was able to try on the Caramel color. The lace details are beautiful, and very unique, especially on the bottom. 

Post # 23
24 posts
Newbee

The sample was several sizes too big, and I needed more under the dress to fill it, but here is an idea of the back. This was the first dress I tried on and I was particularly impressed with the quality. Saw a lot of other dresses that were more expensive but somehow looked cheaper in comparison because there was either too much bling on them, or the materials were of poorer quality. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  anabee.
Post # 24
24 posts
Newbee

Post # 25
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
kate.moffatt.52:  Hello Kate, 

I think this dress is wonderful! And I really love the 2 tops you are wearing. I am looking for these kind of tops, but can’t find anywhere exactly what I want… Could you tell me where you found these two? In which shop? Thank you very much in advance! Delph.

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi bees! I am in love with this Mori Lee 2674 dress. It’s my dream dress, but as I’m still a student I’m trying everywhere to find it for cheaper. I don’t mind buying a previously loved dress or sample either, and have already been keeping my eye on such websites for buying/selling used wedding items like SmartBride, but no luck so far. Is anyone here thinking of selling their dress after their wedding? Or has anyone come across a sample or used dress that is for sale? Or if anyone knows any other websites I should try. I’d really appreciate any help please!! Thanks!! 🙂   

Post # 27
9 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone, I really adore the mori lee 2676 dress but I’ve only had the chance to try it on in ivory, whereas I want the ivory over gold version. However, it looked very different on me, much less ‘lined’ and more ‘princess style’ than it does on the pictures. I tried it on two sizes too large so that will probably account for the difference in bodyshape, but still it seemed as if the cut is less mermaid/trumpet than it looks. Also I wasnt impressed with the way the white lace looked and expected something of a better quality (quality was just fine fabric-wise, but it looked rather cheap on my skin tone).

Is there any one out here who has pictures wearing the mori lee 2676 themselves? Preferably the ivory over gold version.

http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/2676

Thank youuuuu 🙂

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/mori-lee-2676-any-real-life-brides-w-pictures/#ixzz3Uofchz2g

Post # 29
3 posts
Wannabee

IMG_2360

Post # 30
3 posts
Wannabee

IMG_2362

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2674’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors