(Closed) Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Cicely16:  
View original reply
Anna0707:  Thanks Ladies! I posted some hair and accessory ideas a little earlier on this thread. I’m not planning on getting a veil but i want an awesome headpiece. 

Post # 62
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
Grandmichbee:  oh yes I’ve found th post. looks great! 

Post # 63
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Cicely16:  yes let us know once it’s in and send us some piccies. I like seeing everyone in it as everyone carries it in there own way and becomes there dress

Post # 64
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Anna0707:  I definitely will ๐Ÿ™‚ how are you getting on with your planning? 

Post # 65
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Cicely16:  Planning is coming along well. Everything is basically sorted now as our wedding is in June. It’s now time to start coughing up (the not so fun part!) 

Post # 66
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Anna0707:  Ah! That’s really exciting! Apart from the paying part! 

Post # 67
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
sw2016:  hi just wanted to let you know that there are two stores in Bristol that stock this dress 

they are: Sposa elegante in keynsham and the bridal room in westbury on Trim 

hope this helps you x

Post # 68
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Love all the photos! I’m going for my final fitting next Wednesday and get married in 4 weeks! I’m wearing my hair half up half down (same as photo) as I never wear it up, Good luck with your weddings and fittings and accessories! 

Post # 69
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Kathryn2606:  You look stunning! I love the hair. I agree about the never wearing it up, I only have mine up for the gym and don’t really like how I look when it’s up so will have to see at my hair trial if I like it otherwise I’ll also be going for the curly half-up look. It’s so exciting that your wedding is less than a month away! Hope you have the most wonderful day! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 70
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hi Ladies, I love reading this post!! The pictures are stunning and its great to see the variety of styles that people have to make the dress your own. I have just ordered this dress and reading this has made me very excited, and so pleased with my decision! xx

Post # 71
131 posts
Blushing bee

Just recieved my perfect shoes to go with my perfect dress and needed to share them with all of you!

Post # 72
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
LucyOct2015:  How exciting ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes I am more and more pleased and excited by my decision! I can’t wait for my dress to come into the shop now! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 73
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Grandmichbee:  Those have to be the single most gorgeous pair of shoes I have ever seen! I’m going to buy heels for the ceremony (and day) but I too have got a lovely pair of flats for dancing (and once my feet have had enough), probably not as glamourous as yours but I like them (plus they’ll be hidden uder the gorgeous dress)! How’s the rest of your planning going? 

Post # 74
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Cicely16:  Planning is going great, so far lol. I’m starting to buy the little decor things, now that all my vendors are booked. How is your planning going?

Post # 75
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Lovely shoes! I got married on Saturday! Heres some pics of the dress and my hair and venue! Enjoy your wedding ladies – it’s true what they say, it’s the best day of your life! X

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors