(Closed) Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 76
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
Kathryn2606:  You look absolutely amazing, and clearly you were so happy 🙂 Congratulations, you have made me even more excited for our wedding! 

Post # 77
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Grandmichbee:  yes planning going well for us too! I’m getting excited with all the little bits of decor and starting to look forward to it more and more! x

Post # 78
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Wow looks so lovely. Hope you had an amazing day. 

cicely16: has your dress arrived in shop yet? I remember you saying it was March time. Mine still with the alterations lady. I can’t wait to see it again. 

Post # 80
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Anna0707:  Not arrived yet, although they did say the earliest it would arrive was march. Ah well no real hurry, although I am excited to see it! Hope your other preparations are going well. x

Post # 81
45 posts
Newbee

Girls! My dress finally (!!!) came in and I went to see it and try it on last Friday. I’m having a dress fitting in June as I need some alterations. Anna I’m the opposite of you, had to go a size up for my extra large hips so it needs some work on the top area so it fits my waist and bust. The photo quality isn’t the best, next time I’ll have my mum with me and a proper camera.

Post # 82
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Cicely16:  it looks so good on you! So will lol even more amazing once the top of altered. My dress has all been altered to fit me and is at home now as I get married in almost 5 weeks. 

I’m trying it on again next week so hope to get some more pictures then as I don’t have any of it fitting me yet! 

Post # 83
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Anna0707:  Thanks for saying so, I’m embrassing my curves (which I didn’t know I had until putting this wedding dress on). 

How exciting that your wedding is only 5 weeks away!!! I’m 3 months off (today exactly!). You must be so excited. You have so much control too, if my dress were at home I’d put it on all the time! Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Post # 84
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Cicely16:  You look so amazing in your dress. I’m getting my alterations done in June too. First appointment is June 15. 

Post # 85
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Grandmichbee:  thank you! Yes our weddings are so close now! My first appointment is on the 17th June. I’m having my hair trial earlier the same day so that I can get a better idea of what I’ll look like and if I like the style! 

Post # 86
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Cicely16:  Having your hair trial the same day is a great idea! Wish i would have thought of that. 

Post # 87
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Wow..I thought I loved my dress!  This gown is gorgeous on you ladies!

Post # 88
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Cicely16:  I will try on put some fitted pics on next week. Well the dress is actually at my mums so I’m not tempted to keep putting it on! How do you feel about the bra situation now it’s a lot closer to your size? 

Post # 89
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Anna0707:  I know the bra question wasn’t directly at me, but i will answer from my perspective. I have a large chest 32E and i’m just going to have cups put in by the semstress, there is actually a lot of support in the bodice. 

Post # 90
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Grandmichbee:  It just happened that the hair dresser was free the same day and since I want my mum to see me try on the dress and be there for the hair trial it made sense to have them the same day since she lives quite a distance away. 

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors