(Closed) Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 91
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
Anna0707:  Ah makes sense to keep it at your mum’s then! I’m still not sure what I’ll do on the day but actually bought a stick on bra from M&S which seemed to work when I went to try on my dress. When I go for my fitting I’ll see what it feels like with nothing first and take it from there. If I feel uncomfortable without a bra at least I know I’ve got a bra that will work!

Post # 92
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Cicely16:  yeh that sounds like a good idea. I am actually fine in mine without a bra at all. 

Had my final hair trial today and tried my dress on to see it altogether. 

Here are a couple of pictures of my dress fitting me as promised. 

Post # 93
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Anna0707:  You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Post # 94
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Anna0707:  Wow the dress looks beautiful on you! Isn’t amazing how it looks different on everyone! Really good photos actually too, the lighting makes me think of a fairytale somehow! Good to know re no bra at all. You must be getting so excited!!!! Hope the hair trial went well πŸ˜€

Post # 96
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
weddingbee0922:  you look amazing, and yet again the dress looks different on you! I guess that’s the thing about having something so well made and then altered just for you. I love the veils too, I like the touch of lace which ties in with the dress. The full length one is gorgeous but personally prefer something shorter. Also thanks for posting a photo of how the dress will look bustled that’s really helpful! 

Post # 97
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Cicely16:  

So ladies, Saturday was finally our wedding day and we truly had the most amazing time ever. I was so nervous before the church but the minute I got down the aisle I was fine and the whole day was perfect. Here are a few snaps my guests took of the day I thought I would share with you. Hope all you ladies have the most wonderful wedding days. Everyone thought my dress was stunning and I felt amazing in it! 

Post # 99
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Anna0707:  oh so pleased for you, I bet you had a wonderful day and you look so happy and absolutely stunning in your dress. I had my dress fitting on wednesday and also my hair trial so with my shoes on and the earrings I plan on wearing too I finally got a true sense of how I would look on the day and I’m so excited. It is such a gorgeous dress, and I know we’re all probably biased but I love it more and more each time I see it either on me or one of you! I only have 54 more days now and while there are still many things to do I can’t wait to put on the dress and get married. πŸ˜€

Post # 100
45 posts
Newbee

I need the top altering as it’s sitting too low and loose around my shoulders and I’m having a bustle put in. My hair will have more curls around my face on the day but I’m happy with how it all looks.

Post # 101
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Cicely16:  

oh it looks gorgeous. Love the veil with the sparkle round the edge and the hair side piece. Yes I had a bustle put in. Although I didn’t put it up until after the first dance but definitely made it a lot easier to dance the night away and looked pretty bustled aswell 😊😊

Post # 102
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Anna0707:  Thanks. Your veil is lovely and looks perfect with the hairpiece and dress, you really look amazing and I bet your husband couldn’t believe his luck! If I look half as good I’ll be over the moon. I’m only planning on wearing my veil for the ceremony as most of the rest of the day is outside and if it’s windy I’ll be irritated by it. Yes I will probably do the same with the bustle, it looks so lovely with the train all out but probably later on will be easier to have it bustled. Ah sooo exciting!

Post # 103
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Anna0707:  Congratulations! You look gorgeous, thank you for sharing your pictures.

Post # 104
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Grandmichbee:  not long now until our weddings and we’ll be getting to put on our dresses for real! How exciting! 

Post # 105
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Cicely16:  how long until your weddings now ladies? Bet your so excited! Make sure you all update us with photos I’m waiting to see what all you wonderful ladies look like in our fab dress! 

We got our professional photos back a few weeks ago an our photographers said it was the most stunning dress they have ever taken pictures of and they have been doing wedding for 15 years. So that’s a compliment if I’ve ever heard one on our awesome taste! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Not sure if any of you ladies are having a wedding video(we did and highly recommend it) They did us a short highlight montage clip for us which you can take a look at on link below if you would like to see the dress in action! 

https://vimeo.com/133730749

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors