(Closed) Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 107
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
Anna0707:  Awwwww your wedding video made me tear up, so sweet and a wonderful keepsake. I particularly loved the veil photos bit at the end, and the dress looks fab in the group photo! We aren’t having one but yours definitely made me second guess that decision. The dress looks amazing and your wedding day magical! What are you doing with your dress? I hope you are settling into happily married life 

Post # 108
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
weddingbee0922:  aaaahhhh, you look gorgeous! Just to think all those months ago you started this post and brought all of us mori lee 2683s together and there you are. Congratulations on your wedding and hope married life is treating you well so far. The dress looks so stunning on you and, yet again, different to anyone else! Good tip about the bustle! 

Post # 109
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

You make a gorgeous impression! I also  bought my dress similar to this one. It haven’t delivered to me yet. So I can only show the model photo πŸ™‚ 

Post # 110
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Hi all,

I’m new to this thread and getting married in June 2016. It’s been great to see this dress on real people, you all look amazing! I picked mine up today to keep at home until alterations next April (I know i’m a bit ahead of myself as couldn’t resist dress shopping!). I tried the dress on again today and loved it, however, the beads around the neckline irritated a bit and left my neck a bit red. I’m sure this will be sorted with alterations but i’m a little worried now! The lady in the shop said they could sew some ribbon onto it which may help or lower the neckline. Curious if anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

Post # 111
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
weddingbee2306:  I have sensitive skin and it did irritate around my neck and make it go a bit red when I first purchased in the store. It was loads better once it’s altered to fit you as other places in the dress are therefore holding the weight of it rather than it all being round the top of your neck. 

I did have my seamstress sew in ribbon along that neck band which completely stopped the irritation. She sewed in organza peach ribbon rather than ivory as the peach was more skin coloured an you couldn’t see mine at all!  On the day I never even thought about it irritating. I would just get some ribbon sewn in if it still bugs you a litte once it’s fitted! 

Post # 112
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
weddingbee0922:  thank you!  

Hope your wedding day was as magical as you hoped. You looked gorgeous. Loving all the photos! 

I’m keeping my dress. I will have it cleaned and then boxed up so I can peek at it now and again! haha

Post # 113
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
Anna0707:  Thank you, that’s really helpful and good to know it didn’t bother you after alterations. My dress is at home now and I can’t stop trying it on! Love this thread and seeing everyone’s photos. It’s amazing how different the dress looks on different people, although everyone looks amazing! πŸ™‚

Post # 115
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hi ladies I am getting married in October and have loved following this thread as I have my very own 2683 too! I have my fitting next week and am so excited. Thank you for all sharing your lovely photographs all your advice has been great.. looking forward to sharing some pics too πŸ™‚

Post # 116
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
Kathryn2606:  

Hi there I would just like to know did you wear a hoop with your dress? 

Thanks

Post # 117
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
Anna0707:  

Hey just would like to know if you wore a hoop with your dress? I went tried my dress today and because I have my shoes already got I tried them and it’s a perfect length the girl in the shop said a hoop would make the dress to short so I didn’t try one with it and now I’m wishing I did as I wouldn’t mind buying different shoes if I thought the dress was better with a hoop. 

Thanks

Post # 119
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
weddingbee0922:  

You looked stunning on your wedding day. Thanks for the help I have since went back to the shop and tried my depress again and it felt too much with he hoop so I have also decided not to wear one. I’m so excited about the wedding and cannot wait to get to wear my dress. 

Post # 120
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
Kathryn2606:Β  do you know what color you tried on? I love the color in this pic, having a hard time deciding what to order! What color did you choose in the end?

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2683 on a real bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors