7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hello,

I am trying to sell my wedding dress. Mori Lee 4524

The wedding was cancled.

Never worn. Unaltered.

It is ivory(very light!), size 2.

I am around 125 pounds and 5 feet tall.(if that helps)

call if interested 941 5678227

or email [email protected]

I paid around 550 and would like to get close to that because I JUST bought the dress but understand that it may be impossible

Message me if you would like to make an offer. 

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hello,

I am trying to sell my wedding dress. Mori Lee 4524

The wedding was cancled.

Never worn. Unaltered.

It is ivory(very light!), size 2.

I am around 125 pounds and 5 feet tall.(if that helps)

call if interested 941 5678227

or email [email protected]

I paid around 550 and would like to get close to that because I JUST bought the dress but understand that it may be impossible

Message me if you would like to make an offer. 

Post # 5
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Bumping.. Interested in seeing accessories.

Post # 7
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’d love to see accessory ideas as well.

I don’t have photos of anything I’ve decided on yet, but I can post them when I’m able.

Here is my accessory rundown so far:

NO necklace – tried pearls on with the dress and it didn’t look as good as it did with nothing on.

I upgraded the sash to one with more bling and sparkle – got a great deal on it, too!

My earrings will be dangles, but I haven’t chosen them yet.

I will be wearing a bracelet, but have not found the style I am looking for at a reasonable price (yet.)  The pic below is an example, although I’d prefer the broach part be a tad smaller.

Although I have been mostly undecided about a veil, I will likely end up wearing a fingertip length, simple small mesh veil handmade by my mom.  I love handmade, especially when it’s from a family member and infused with love and meaning! 

Shoes – oh shoes.  I want a low heel in order to maximize the height difference between my sweetie and I (he’s not short by any stretch of the imagination, just average height), but lord help me, I can’t find a pair of low heels that is both stylish AND comfortable.  So, the jury is still out on shoes.

Come on girls, show us YOUR accessories and how you added your own style and flair to your dress! 🙂

The topic ‘Mori Lee 4524 brides–show your accessories’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors