(Closed) Mori Lee 4816

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Hi there! I bought the Mori Lee 4816 in ivory. The white was extremely too bright for my skin tone. I think it would be too bright for just about anyone. I aboslutely loved this dress, but did not love the corset. So I bought a bigger size in order to account for cutting out the corset. I had a smooth zipper put in. I also added a Marisa belt. Without alterations, I would have probably purchased the dress in a 6 or 8. I hope this information helps! FYI: I would also sell the dress, veil and belt if your interested!

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I also bought this dress and am curious at what to do with a belt, I don’t care for the flower, but I dont know what type of belt to get, I really love the one in this picture!

Post # 9
19 posts
Newbee

@ShawnaJanelle:  I agree that the dress needs a belt. I think that a think, non-patterned belt looks best. I tried the dress on with a thin belt, and it just wasn’t as impressive. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

I have the same exact dress and would love to get a belt to go with it.  How much would you sell your belt for?  Also, was it sewn into your dress?  If so, I probably won’t be able to buy it from you.

Any pics on what it looks like from the back?

Post # 11
19 posts
Newbee

@ojosverde1:  Hi! I just sold my belt. Sorry!! But just in case you are still interested, here is a picture of the back of the dress:

The belt was not sewn into the dress.  It did flip around maybe one time. So I would just think it would be a personal preference whether or not you would want to sew a belt into it.  I really wanted the Kenneth Pool Serafina dress but it was completely out of my price range. I thought that this Mori Lee dress was about as beautiful as could be and actually fairly close to the shape of the Serafina.

I hope this information helps!

Post # 12
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here is my mori lee 4816 dress I just got married last week so I don’t have professional pictures yet (11-17-12)

The topic ‘Mori Lee 4816’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors