(Closed) Mori Lee 4865 LOVE

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is actually my wedding dress. I decided against the black belt and purchased a beautiful diamond belt with an ivory sash, and ordered the dress in Ivory. I dont have pictures but I will tell you this dress didn’t impress me online, but in person it is absolutely beautiful! The lace underneath is gorgeous and the back the way the material lays is just breath taking. I absolutely Love Love this dress. I tried on 20 and it was the 20th dress. I was about to call it quits for the day but I just knew when I tried it on. I am wearing it with chandiler earrings, a diamond 2 layered head band and my hair down and curled to the side. I am going to be going to my dress fitting Monday and will post pictures if i remember to take some πŸ™‚ I am choosing my veil then as well. I have a long and short. I hope this helps and if you have any questions about the dress just ask πŸ™‚

Post # 8
384 posts
Helper bee

@LilDrAnya:  The back of the dress is bustled but this is from my first dress fitting. I replaced the black sash with a diamon emelished one, and I decided on a shorter veil. πŸ™‚

Post # 10
384 posts
Helper bee

@LilDrAnya: Aww tHank you πŸ™‚ I am wearing chandelier earrings and a jeweled headband to go with my veil. 

Post # 12
384 posts
Helper bee

@LilDrAnya:  I don’t have a photo of my earrings πŸ™ I will post more pictures once I am married. 21 days EEEEE πŸ™‚

Post # 13
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Cantstartafire1:  your tiara is stunning, do you mind if i ask where it is from? 

Post # 14
384 posts
Helper bee

@M1cha3la:  Thank you! πŸ™‚ I love it.  Girl, I got this for a steal! it was like 10 or 15 bucks maybe. I got it from CassandraLynne.com. I thought I would order it and if it looked cheap I would just go with an expensive one. Well to my surprise it looks just as expensive as the pricey 100 + dollar ones at the bridal boutiques i was looking at. I’m beyond happy with it! 

http://cassandralynne.com/collections/wedding-headbands/products/double-row-rhinestone-jewel-bridal-headband

The topic ‘Mori Lee 4865 LOVE’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors