(Closed) Mori Lee 5101…anyone know the price!? Real pics?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

In bridal salons it will range anywhere from $1100-$1500 depending on location and markup.

It’s a GORGEOUS dress, and I totally would have picked it in the ombre for my own wedding had there been something similar back then!

Post # 4
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

On bestbridalprices.com, it is listed for $1,099.  They are a little cheaper then in stores but, their return policy is horrible.  Regardless, I bought my Mori Lee 4902 from a bridal boutique for about $50 then listed on bestbridalprices.com.  Hope that helps.

Here is the link to that dress:

http://www.bestbridalprices.com/mori-lee-blu-wedding-dresses-style-5101-p-109279.html

Btw, it is a beautiful dress!

Post # 5
779 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Catal Restaurant

i was quoted $1099. i have photos of the dress under my posting “dress adventure”

Post # 7
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

@Blushingbella:  i was quoted 1099$ also you can try going to a shop during trunk show they usually offer 10% discount

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Blushingbella:  Are you still interested in the Mori Lee 5101 Ombre gown?

I have one.  It was an impulse purchase.  I already have a dress but saw the Ombre at a bridal show and felt I needed to have it.  I am rethinking it now.

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/help-torn-between-3-dresses-pic-heavy#post-5070823

Brand new with tags.  No alterations have been made.  I actually havent even recieved it yet.  Yours if you want it!

Let me know 🙂

Post # 10
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Blushingbella:  It’s an 8.  I am typically a 4 (6 in wedding gowns) but Mori Lee runs a little small so they ordered me an 8.  I was gonna sell for $1000.  I know that’s not a big discount but I will not be wearing it AT ALL so it will be brand new with tags and zero alterations.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2014

This is my dress! I love it! The ombré is amazing! 

The topic ‘Mori Lee 5101…anyone know the price!? Real pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors