(Closed) Mori Lee 5104 I said YES to the dress!! :)

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
840 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@flsurfergirl3:  I like the belt, BUT I don’t think it will look good on your dress because of the detail on your dress where it flares out at the bottom. If it were plain like the Maggie dress it would be different. I think with your dress you need to go with a thin belt like you’re wearing in the pictures, or no belt at all. 

Post # 7
Hostess
23789 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I LOVE your dress! You look gorgeous! 🙂

Post # 8
8428 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I def like the belt on the divina better than the one on the Mori Lee. The sash on the divina makes you waist appear smaller. Have you searched ETSY…..they have several made like that! The

I love both dresses on you!

Here is one on ETSY that is wide in the middle with tapered sides. I’d search ETSY there are ton on there that will work

http://www.etsy.com/listing/109091861/crystal-and-lux-satin-bridal-sash-the?ref=sr_gallery_26&ga_search_query=bridal+sash&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=11&ga_search_type=all

Crystal and Lux Satin Bridal Sash "The Laudre"

Post # 10
8428 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@flsurfergirl3:  Good luck hopefully you will find it! Have you tried searching like preowned wedding dresses or recycled bride. Also the bee has a classified section so you might be able to find it pre-owned!

Post # 11
189 posts
Blushing bee

I think once the dress comes in the right size and is altered, which ever belt you choose will look great! I love the shape, color, and style of your dress! Great choice!

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

flsurfergirl3:  OMG! I love everything about your style for your wedding. What color did you end up getting? I love the color and thought I read light gold but it looks ivory. it is absolutely stunning! So beautiful.  What size did they order you, you look around the same size is me.

The topic ‘Mori Lee 5104 I said YES to the dress!! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors