Mori Lee 5108 Brides; Need your help!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3141 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Can you post a photo if the dress from the website ? 

Post # 5
3141 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

gorgeous gorgeous!!! 

Post # 6
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Thats a gorgeous dress!

ETA** I just did a quick search for you and found that dress on another bee @redness82

I hope she doesnt mind me posting her photo from the other thread.

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I ordered it, I absolutely love this dress!! It’s simple and elegant. The one that I tried on in the store was too big, I ended up ordering my usual jean size. Hope this helps!

Post # 9
115 posts
Blushing bee

@LeosLady28:  I am also in love with this dress!! I tried it on in store and it is so figure flattering. I’m stuck though… I saw a picture of the mori lee 5104 and really like the skirt on it. The first is the 5104, the second is the 5108

Post # 11
115 posts
Blushing bee

@LeosLady28:  thank you so much! This dress fits soooo well, it’s why I loved it.the way other corset pulls it makes the waist synch down a few sizes… Quite remarkable. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I also liked the thinner pleating because of my short frame anything too wide looks rotten on me. I hope I can find a store that carries the 5104 so that I can releive this itch I have to try it on. I feel like if the bodice fits the same I may like the skirt better, I will have to see… Wish me luck! 

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@LeosLady28 you read my mind…I’m in the same boat, I’ve seen this dress online and can’t find anything comparable that I like as much, and of course no stores in my area have it or will have it. I’ve been debating for a month now whether to just order it or not. I’m having a beach wedding and want something simple and classic with no bling or [email protected] Alw9789– The dress looks great on you! How tall are you? I’m 5’8″ and normally a size 2 but have a super long torso. My only really worry is porportions on it because of my long torso and how it actually feels on since I can’t try it. Any feeback is much appreciated!

Post # 13
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Wow I cant believe how different it looks on different people! Here it is on me! Sry in advance, it might be kinda big and I had to chop my head off.  My mom took the pic right when I made a weird face.

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee

@ abrannan: I’m only 5 ‘ 3″ but I’m going to have to have about 4 inches removed from the bottom, even with 3.5 inch heels.

Post # 15
732 posts
Busy bee

Just bought Mori Lee 5108 today ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll be wearing this belt with mine.

Post # 16
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Do you have any photos of you to show the back?

@futuremrskgt:  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors