(Closed) Mori Lee 5108 Brides; Need your help!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My Mori Lee 5108 in Ivory

Post # 33
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I love this dress on all of you ladies!! Im going to try this dress with a rhinestone belt.

Post # 34
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Here’s another pic of the dress. I just bought it this past weekend. It’s very flattering, even on us meatier girls! 🙂

Post # 35
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Twin Oaks Garden House

Im a size 12 in this dress.

@LeosLady28:  I bought mine online and it was WAYYY cheaper. bestbridalprices.com. They were amazing to work with and I had to exchange my dress for a different size. (when I tried it on at the store the girl told me the 12 i wore was too big and i would need a smaller size so i ordered the 10 and it was WAY to small. I didnt take in consideration that 100s of girls tried that size 12 dress on and stretched it out!!!! my bad)

Post # 36
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I totally fell in love with this dress too because of the simplicity of it. Once ordered, I also fell in love with Casablanca 1975.  I was notified my Mori Lee came in today and I totally don’t know which dress to go with.

Post # 37
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

wow!! you all look so gorgeous in this dress! I found the same one and I’m buying it today for my June 21st 2014 Wedding. It looks amazing on my size two frame, but you know what… it also looks amazing on every body style!! Congrats ladies!

Post # 38
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@SoontobeMrsFisette:  Did you have a good experience with bestbridalprices.com? I was just looking at that website and seemed too good to be true lol 

Post # 39
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Twin Oaks Garden House

@stephfonee:  Yes!!! I did.  theres a story to go along with it. ill make it short i promise!

So I tried on the dress at a local shop and they wanted $999. WAY over my budget….so I checked online and found it here. (The girl at the shop told me that the dress i tried on was a 12 but it was big on me so I would need a 10.)

Well i bought it in the 10 and then got it 1 month ahead of when they said it would ship out. got it but in the process of moving i didnt try it on. well 3-4 weeks later when we are settled in and i try it on IT DOESNT FIT. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!! so i freak out because it says no refund and if you want it must be done within 14 day (i think) of getting it. I was soooo devistated. so i called anyway….after telling them what happened the lady said “oh honey those dresses in the shop are tried on by sooo many people they stretch out A LOT!” stupid me didnt even think of that so i begged is there any way to exchange it for the 12. She said she would call the manfacturer and see if they have one….luckily they were able to for a small fee (basically the shipping to and from plus a little more) and i got my size 12!!! its a little snug when i tried it on a couple months ago. i knew i was going to diet and exercise starting the 1st of this year. ive lost about 4 pounds since and tried it on the other day and it feels a lot better and i know im getting close to that wonderful comfortable feeling. i also moved around in it to get it loosened up a little so its not so stiff. 6 more pounds and ill be golden.

They worked with me and helped me and i still even with the return fee and shipping payed LESS then at the store.

oh and they had a deal at the time for free shoes and a free veil. so that was a plus.

Post # 40
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@SoontobeMrsFisette:  Ah what a story! Im so glad that it ended good and in your favour. They still do have that deal on and thats what made me wonder too. I tried it on in the store last week and I loved it! I do though want to change the back into a zipper with buttons so thats why I want to find it cheaper so that I can afford it even with those alterations. My wedding isnt until June of next year so Im wondering if I should just jump on that deal or maybe wait it out to see if the dress goes down even more. Im sure you look stunning in it and keep up that good work!! Thanks so much for all your help, its making me believe that I may get my dream dress lol 

Post # 40
1 posts
Wannabee

2prettypitties:  can i ask where u got your sash from? ive been looking for one but dont want a full belt and yours looks like a good size thanks! x

Post # 41
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

SoontobeMrsFisette:   I’m getting married in October and im in love with this dress,  i tried looking for it in the website you recommended but i can’t find it. Do you know any other website where i can find it? 

Post # 42
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

janiceprz:  I found it on that website.  If you click on the full list of desingers its under mori lee blu.  Then you just have to keep going but its there 🙂

Post # 43
112 posts
Blushing bee

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Jaime1616.
Post # 44
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Jaime1616:  Such a beautiful dress! Love the belt also! I’ve been looking for one that looks exactly like yours! Can you please tell me where you got your belt??

Post # 45
112 posts
Blushing bee

bella41:  thanks! It’s also a mori lee belt. This dress looks a million times better with alterations. This pic is before alterations, I’ve included a pic with alterations so you can see the difference. 

The topic ‘Mori Lee 5108 Brides; Need your help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors