(Closed) Mori Lee 5108 Brides; Need your help!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Jaime1616:  Thanks Jamie! I’m ordering a belt from etsy; can you tell me how many inches the beaded part is?

Post # 47
112 posts
Blushing bee

bella41:  I’m not sure, it’s with my dress and I’m not picking it up until the 14th.

Post # 48
112 posts
Blushing bee

bella41:  I just found the tag from my belt! It’s style 11004 color is ivory   Again, it’s also by mori lee.  There’s also a code RN 21360 but the sticker says 11004 🙂

Post # 49
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

This dress looks beautiful on everyone! For brides that ordered, do you know if changing the corset to a zipper and/or buttons was an option?

Post # 50
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

iamdre:  I bought this dress back in January of this year and I wasn’t given an option to change the corset to a zipper. Afterwards, I Read that was an option for newer dresses online. Worked for me since I wanted the tie up corset anyways. 

Post # 51
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

All of you ladies in Mori 5108 look great. I love the dress and thinking of getting it but I am kinda of a petite bride and concerned that it might not be as flattering on me. I’m 5’3″ and 33-25-35. Anyone with similar measurements please advise and if you have a photo please share. Also is there option to order in petite for this designer? Thanks! 

Post # 52
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

bhavi2016:   I’m 5’2 but my measurements are 36-29-45. lol. my wedding isn’t til August but I’ll send you a message with me in my dress. It hasn’t been altered yet so hopefully that doesn’t make you think differently of it. And if you search “morilee5108” on Instagram, you’ll see lots of folks with the dress

Post # 53
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

sammy_w:  Thank you for the reply and I’ll be waiting for the photo. 

The topic ‘Mori Lee 5108 Brides; Need your help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors