(Closed) Mori Lee 5108 (or similar) brides! Veil help!

posted 5 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
Hostess
23599 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Lilysmomma26:  I love this dress! I definitely think you should go fingertip, and maybe even with some sparkle on it.

Post # 4
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am wearing this dress!! I knew I wanted a birdcage from the beginning.. Im just not a frilly girl! 🙂

ETA: It is not quite situated right!  But I still really like the look!

Post # 5
732 posts
Busy bee

I don’t have a picture, but this is also my dress and I am wearing it with a net birdcage veil and a rhinestone and crystal brooch hair comb that matches the sash I bought to wear with the dress.

Post # 6
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Lilysmomma26:  I didn’t wear a veil, but I also wore a fitted Mori Lee. I just wanted to say I LOVE your dress and I love Mori Lee. If I would’ve worn a veil, it wouldv’e been a simple single tier elbow length veil, gathered at the comb for volume. Good luck!

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@redness82:  

You look amazing! This is the dress I want as well but I can’t decide between ivory or white. What color is this in the photo? I tried on an ivory but am dying to see it in white!

Post # 8
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@BethG13:  thank you! This is ivory, I’m pretty sure I tried it in white at the bridal shop… To be honest though, I can’t tell much of a difference. But it was a few months in between… It’s a very light ivory, for sure.

Post # 9
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m a Mori 5108-er too! I thought I’d share some of my veil and hair inspirations for the dress;

The topic ‘Mori Lee 5108 (or similar) brides! Veil help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors