(Closed) MORI LEE 5108 – WEDDING PICS PLEASE!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

jak609:  Lots of brides here in this dress! Have you seen the threads on those?

Post # 3
1678 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

jak609:  that’s my dress, but my wedding is in a month. i’m in love 🙂 are you wearing a sash or belt or anything as an accessory?! i have had a little regret here and there, but then i look back at my pics of my fittings and original day i chose it, and remember why i love it! this is obviously not a wedding day pic…but i love it so much.

Post # 5
46672 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

jak609:  Wedding dress re-sale sites can be a source of pics as bride post their own pics in addition to the stock pics  

Post # 6
1678 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

jak609:  totally makes sense. mine has some wrinkles just above the skirt that i can’t seem to get out. we are going to try to steam it out so it lies really flat the day of. i’m not sitting in it at ALL until i get my pics done…trying to prevent it as much as possible. when i tried mine on it was actually 1 size too small so the back corset was wide open and i agree – i loved it better. but i think its because it was a well-worn sample…i defintely know what you mean.

Post # 7
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I love this dress, simple yet modern and elegant. And you can add so much to the look with accessories, veil etc! You look gorgeous ladies!

Post # 8
18 posts
Newbee

I too have this dress.

Post # 9
18 posts
Newbee

Do you have any pics from your wedding day that you can share?

Post # 10
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

kristen4444:  beautiful! are you wearing a hoop or crinoline slip? i cant decide if i need one for my morilee5108 yet.

Post # 11
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

julies1949:  ahhhh the first picture you posted, that bride is wearing MY dress…literally! I bought the dress “pre-loved” from Tradesy from the seller in the picture 🙂 SO worth it! Above is me in the same dress. LOVE Mori Lee 5108! 

Post # 12
46672 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

jennabee1218:  You have a stunning figure and will be a beautiful bride! Be done with those regrets!

Post # 13
18 posts
Newbee

Ctobin:  I am not wearing a hoop. It is more of a crinolin skirt for a mermaid dress 🙂

Post # 14
1507 posts
Bumble bee

This dress is so pretty! I love the material.

Post # 15
96 posts
Worker bee

I have my first fitting appointment this Saturday, and Im dead set on this Mori LEE 5108. About how much is it retailing for? Thanks in advance for your help!

The topic ‘MORI LEE 5108 – WEDDING PICS PLEASE!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors