(Closed) Mori Lee 5301

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

20160313_201640_HDR

Here’s one of the front!  This was actually a sample that happened to fit me pretty well, so I’ll probably just get it hemmed and leave it at that.

I think if you get the thinnest single-layer veil possible it would not obscure the view of the back – the one I tried on in the store has a bit more volume to the cut, so the folds do get in the way.  I found this one on etsy that I’m considering since the listing says there is no gathering at the top:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/127428468/sweetness-single-tier-satin-rattail-edge

Post # 17
2 posts
Wannabee

I said yes to this dress! It is absolutely gorgeous! 😍

Post # 18
2 posts
Wannabee

Here is the back!

Post # 19
35 posts
Newbee

View original reply
trish33:  Lovely!  Are you going to wear it with the jeweled belt? 

Post # 20
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

This was my dress and this thread makes me so happpppppy. 🙂

Post # 21
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

This was my dress and this thread makes me so happpppppy. 🙂

Post # 22
35 posts
Newbee

Less than 3 weeks til my wedding date and I’m sooo anxious to get my dress back from the seamstress!  I went back and forth on whether to remove the little waist bow (I liked it but my sister said she didn’t so then I started to have doubts), ultimately I decided to leave it there.  The only alterations that will be done are hemming the length and adding a bustle.

All in all I’m so happy I bought this dress!  My dream dress originally was the Claire Pettibone Chantilly but honestly I like this one better.  It’s intricate and feminine yet has a clean look.  The price was a big plus too, hah!

Post # 23
35 posts
Newbee

Don’t have the professional photos back yet but here’s one my dad took.  I loved wearing this dress so much!

Post # 24
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hello

I just bought this dress and wondering if someone could advise on what you wore underneath dress? Was a bra require. When i tried on dress the sample was too small and you could see lines of lacy suit underneath. I hope it’s not see through. Advice would be appreciated! 

Post # 25
35 posts
Newbee

The back is mostly see-through, so you can’t wear a regular bra.  You’d have to either go with no bra, those adhesive ones, or possibly one of those convertible ones that can sit really low on your back.  I had my seamstress sew an extra set of cups in and then I didn’t need a bra.

Post # 26
35 posts
Newbee

The topic ‘Mori Lee 5301’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors