(Closed) Mori lee 5376 Blush/ Light gold

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Other bees have posted it.

Lovely dress! You should call the first shop back and inquire if they can have a sample in light gold or blush shipped in for you. Might have to pay shipping but would be worth it if you really think this is the one! Good luck.

Post # 4
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m just putting up some photos of my daughter’s wedding day — her dress is the 5376 in light gold. Here are a couple of photos, and I also did a recap thread with more. Hope these help!

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
MOB2B :  this is the dress I ordered! I have never seen it in person and it won’t be in until May. What colour shoes did your daughter wear with her dress?

Post # 7
78 posts
Worker bee

Hello! I’m just seeing your reply. She wore lace Toms! Easy and practical, very much “her.” It’s such a beautiful dress — be sure you post pictures!!  

Post # 8
78 posts
Worker bee

Lilobride — Sorry again to be so slow! I think the top photo is a good representation of how the light gold looked on the wedding day. I know what you mean — the salon photos definitely showed a more blush tint, but in sunlight, the gold/bit of warmth (very subtle) was more apparent.  It is a beautiful color IMO — not too out of the box, but soft and so pretty!

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
MOB2B :  Hellooo, can you tell me what color she choose for her veil??? I dont know what color of veil goes better with the light gold dress. . THAN YOUUUU 

The topic ‘Mori lee 5376 Blush/ Light gold’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors