(Closed) Did anybody tried on the Mori Lee 6748?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
983 posts
Busy bee

I have this on my list to try on!! My Fiance loves this one for some reason

Post # 5
983 posts
Busy bee

Ok!  I’m going to a bridal shop this weekend, I hope, they carry Mori Lee, not sure about this line though 🙂 Keep you updated!

Post # 6
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful! Simple, but gorgeous! 😀

Post # 8
983 posts
Busy bee

I didn’t get a chance to go out this weekend. Sorry! 

Post # 9
1076 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@scannersabine:  Hi! I tried this dress on, fell in love and bought it!

It’s an off-white color, super easy to move around in, and the blingy parts are so beautiful and shiny. It looks different on me than it does on the model because I’m a size 16 and I’m just over 5 feet tall.

Because my legs are short, the skirt doesn’t fall straight down, but is more of an A-Line silhouette. The corset back and the ruching/pleats on the bodice is extremely flattering if you have an hourglass figure, and the rounded shape of the sweetheart neckline looks amazing if you have average to large-sized boobs.

The chiffon skirt is also very thinly lined, so I wanted to wear a crinoline or petticoat underneath, but it would have looked weird.

I hope you get to try it on soon, if you’re still interested in this dress, it’s beautiful!

Post # 11
1076 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

The salon I bought it from didn’t allow pictures, and I decided to buy after I took it off so no pictures, sorry.

I hope you like it too, and I think based on how great it looks on the model and how it looked nice on me too, even though I look the exact opposite of the model, I’m sure it’ll look amazing on you, no matter what your figure!

You should post pics when you get it and try it on!

The topic ‘Did anybody tried on the Mori Lee 6748?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors