Mori Lee Angelina Faccenda 1234

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Mine is Angelina Faccenda 1231 and $1,500. Loooove it! Took 9 loooong months!!!!

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

Are you still intereset on the mori lee 1234 style? I’m getting married in Aug and will be fitting my mori lee 1234 early july. I dont mind updating you with a pic.I ordered this dress without seeing it. CRAZY! but i love this fancy silk and i found a place who offered it for a good price. I saw a similar style from angelina line and i can almost pictured it on me… I’m in love with this dress. Hope i dont get dissapointed and if i do I will sure make the best of it…. Fabric meant so much to me and i was sure i like this fancy matte silk dress. keep in touch! Liz

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi there, i just tried on the Mori Lee Angelina Faccenda 1234, today! in ivory, but the bridal house, didn´t let me take a pic. The dress is stunning! you won´t be disappointed, in fact the picture doesn´t do any justice to what it looks like in person.

I think the color ivory it´s more elegant, but that´s just my taste. Definetely it´s a keeper.

If you have a petite frame and a tiny waste with boobs, this dress with looks on you even amazing! your waste will looks even tiny!

Hope my review can help both of you!

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

Ashyy B

[email protected] is my email ad. I normally dont stay in touch with this web when i go for my first fitting I will take a pic and send to you… If you want check back with me 7/6 my fittign will be 7/5 I’m super excited… I plan to use a slip to make it flare even more….. ๐Ÿ™‚ talk soon….

Post # 10
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

This is my front-runner dress. I have seen it in person but not been able to try it on, since I am a size 14 and can’t find one larger than a 4. It is absolutely stunning. The lowest I have been quoted is $1399

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ashyy,

I wrote back with a few pictures. The dress is absolutly btfl i love it!!! i was unable to send you the pics sooner because the bridal shop did not let me take any pics until the dress was fully paid for. The size i got was a 12 and the dress fit perfect the only down fall is that they needed to customized a pettiskirt into the dress because the fabric is a bit heavy and the dress did not flare… However, that was fixed!!! Also, the dress comes with a rhinestone belt and a shawl but im not using ether one because i want the dress to look simple.. Instead my hair comb and jewelry will be more on the bling- bling side to bring out the dress… Other then that the dress is stunning and it’s exactly what i wanted. Again, fabric meant alot to me and this is a btfl silk shantug very pretty off white color matte. I LOVED IT!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Let me know if you got the pictures.

Goof luck in your search…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
100 posts
Blushing bee

@lizeth2000:   Hello I am new to the board and I would love to see a picture of you in this dress. I am interested in trying it on.

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

pleaseee any bride’s pic of angelina facenda 1234???

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Ashyy_b: please i wnana see any pic of you on this dress: angelina facenda 1234..

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Anyone looking to purchase this gown?  I have it in a size 10 – never worn or altered, it’s just too big on me so i had to order another one – asking $600 or best offer!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors