(Closed) Mori Lee Blu 4524

posted 12 years ago in Dress
Post # 302
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Does anyone have this dress for sale in white and a size 10, 12, 14, or 16?? I would need it before June 25th, 2011!! HELP!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 303
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I LOVE this dress!! and I have loved looking through everyone’s comments about the dress. Right now I am trying to figure out what accessories I want! Any accessorizing pictures please?!

Post # 304
1472 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I went to “visit” my dress this week–it came in a few weeks ago–but I’m so far out from alterations I didn’t even take it out of the plastic! I’ll try it on next time I’m at my FIL’s (it’s hanging in their closet). When I saw the dress in person again I got so excited. It really is beautiful and the belt is prettier than I remembered!

@martinca: For accessories, I don’t think I’m going to do a necklace because I think it will be kind of a lot going on with the neckline. I’ll probably do a blingy bracelet, though! I also have a fingertip length veil, and I got these earrings:

I’m also going to wear a small crystal comb in my hair:

Post # 305
60 posts
Worker bee

Those earrings are beautiful! I see a lot of ladies with this dress doing a simple pearl necklace with it but I don’t know!

Where did you buy your earrings from?

Post # 306
60 posts
Worker bee

Also… I’m wondering if most people have this dress in white or in ivory? The ivory is so light with this dress that it’s hard to tell in pictures.
The bridal store told me to get Ivory, I’m hoping it was the right choice!

Post # 307
1472 posts
Bumble bee

@martinca: Thanks! I got the earring on etsy from Designs by Kara. I love them!

I have the dress in white, actually. I bought the dress and am getting married about 3 hours away from where I live, so I just picked white because I figure it would be easiest to match it to a veil, etc without having to see it in person.

Post # 308
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’ve seen a few brides on here wanting to purchase this Mori Lee Blu dress – I don’t have this dress but I have one VERY similar, it’s the Essense of Australia d1032 dress.

I’ve had the flowers on the side removed so I could add a belt to it…unfortunately I found another dress more appropriate for my venue, so I won’t be wearing this one! It’s brand new, never been altered or even tried on, straight from the designer!

Here’s me in the sample:

And the belt that I purchased to go with it:

It’s a size 14, in very light ivory. Let me know! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 309
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I absolutely loved this dress. I think the most awesome part of it was having the pockets. It is such a fun dress. ๐Ÿ™‚ I had so many compliments! I hope that every person that wears this dress feels as special as I did in it. ๐Ÿ™‚ My bridal portrait shots are by the amazing Amy Dale with amydale photography!

Post # 310
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have this dresss in ivory, size 6 for sale.  brand new — with tags. 

email wedding at kaleighandcecile dot com for details/photos/etc

Post # 312
1472 posts
Bumble bee

Okay we finally took the dress out of the plastic today, my Future Mother-In-Law helped me try it on to take some photos. There is definitely something weird about the boning on one side, but I think my alterations person could help me flatten it out. Please excuse my hair and my complete lack of makeup, we took some photos first thing in the morning.It’s a little wrinkled and needs some alterations, but I’m so glad it fits!

And with my bolero:

Post # 313
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

omg I am soo going to wear a bolero too!! im so glad i found another weddingbee who thought the same for this dress. im sooo excited to wear this dress. Its sooo beautiful and very light. Perfect for a my beach wedding!!

Post # 314
1472 posts
Bumble bee

@pixiebee: Now I’m rethinking having posted those pics, haha, I look horrible in them! But I do love the bolero. I have to have my shoulders covered for the ceremony and I think it works really well with the dress. Only $45, too!

Post # 316
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@MM423: lol. I know I am having a Catholic Ceremony and I don’t feel too comfortable wearing a strapless wedding dress in a sacred place. That bolero looks so gorgeous on you it really gives it a unique look to the dress. 

The topic ‘Mori Lee Blu 4524’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors