(Closed) Mori Lee Blu 4524

posted 12 years ago in Dress
Post # 394
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hello everyone!

This is also my dress and I couldn’t be happier! I was wondering, though, what did you all do for shoes? I’m wanting to make a statement- I was thinking green glitter pumps, but am now thinking that may be waayyy too much for the dress. Understated is fine with me, but I do really want something fun.

Post # 395
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m wearing aqua blue satin shoes.. Love the pop of color!!

Post # 396
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Helpmore accessorize!!! I can’t for the lifeif me decide on jewelry

Post # 397
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I wore a turquoise satin paris Hilton high heel with hot pink soles. I got a tonne of compliments on them throughout the day and night.

Post # 398
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I opted for some bright pink BARBIE heels with my dress 🙂

Post # 399
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi Mori friends! Just got married, and I simply loved wearing this gown. I blinged up the sash (took out the beading and bought an applique to iron-on), and had a hair clip to match. With that, not much else was needed to accessorize– a simple bangle and droplet earrings. hooray!

The best part about this gown? You can hide anything underneath the skirt…i.e. a bottle of nasty smirnoff strapped to your garter, to ice your new husband! Cheers!

Post # 400
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I know pictures on this website really helped me with this dress… Here’s a few of our wedding this june! It was super hot outside but I didn’t really sweat very much in this dress as you’d expect… the fabric is very light and breathable. I only used the crinoline that was sewn into the dress.

Post # 401
2 posts
Wannabee

Thank you, everyone, for putting up your pictures. It was so helpful before my wedding. I purchased this dress in a size 6 and ended up not wearing a hoop slip underneath. I felt like it drowned me with the hoop slip. So there I was, just a few weeks before the wedding, with a dress slightly too long for me. I ended up altering the length from the waist myself because I felt bad going back to the seamstress who altered the bodice and added straps. I got the ideas for the bodice alterations from @hisbunny and they turned out beautifully! I wore a long veil, a lace shrug that I got from Etsy ( http://www.etsy.com/listing/62120174/custom-alencon-lace-wedding-bolero ), white flats, a pearl necklace borrowed from my mom, and “pearl” drop earrings.

Post # 402
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I everyone! I am selling my Mori Lee 4524 wedding gown for 500. It is a true size 10 (never been altered), and is in ivory. I love the dress, but stumbled upon a different one that was more “me.” My loss is your gain! I am asking $500, but please shoot me an e-mail with an offer.
Thanks!

Post # 403
2 posts
Wannabee

Ladies, You all look so beautiful! I love this dress! Are any of you interested in selling your dress now that your wedding is over? I’m looking for a white dress, around size 8 (street 6) and at least 5’10”. PM me if you’re interested! 

Post # 404
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hi ladies! I officially became a member of the 4524 club when I ordered my dress today! I am super excited! I am inserting a picture.  I am wanting to add buttons all the way down the back of the dress, and change the sash to a peach colored one with ivory lace all over the front of it. I am also going to order matching ivory lace cap sleeves for it! The veil in the picture isn’t the one I am getting… I found an awesome place on etsy that is making me a custom ivory swiss dot veil with lace trim. It will be cathedral length with a blusher. 🙂 I know this page hasn’t been updated in awhile, but it inspired me to bite the bullet and order the dress, and I wanted to share it with all of y’all!

Post # 405
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Iended up ordering 4808 (the organza version of this dress) but they only have 4524 to try on. I have to say I will seriously miss the pockets on 4524, they were so much fun, I enjoyed wearing this dress in the store I cant wait for the organza dress to come in!! I wore the 4524 with a fit and flair skirt to give the bottom more weight and a longer leaner look on me.

The topic ‘Mori Lee Blu 4524’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors