(Closed) Mori lee blu 4816

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi Rosa,

The dress is very beautiful, I have already put a deposit down on it.  I was going for a mermaid shape but feel in love with this dress.  It is very comfortable and the matterial is really soft an eligant.  Just make sure when you buy it online it is not one of the scam web site.  Unfortunalty I was not able to take a pic of it when I wore the dress.  But trust me it is beautiful… πŸ™‚

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Sorry it is so blurry! I love it in the full shot like this.

I am paying $600 in a store in Atlanta.

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

It doesn’t look great close up πŸ™ Still trying to decide whether to get it. Maybe I can make some modifications to the top?

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee

@rosa21- I tried on this dress tonight and immediately ordered it.  I wasn’t allowed to take pics but it is more fabulous in person than online!  It doesn’t really have much of a train with the way the ruffles go.  The only thing that I was cautioned on is the length of the dress.  Make sure that you know your length with heels as I was told that it couldn’t be altered due to the way the ruffles fall on the hem.  The dress comes in 3 different lengths. Also worth noting that if you don’t like it as puffy, there are 2 layers of crinoline and you can take out 1 layer (which is what I’m doing) or both.  I am so in love with this dress!  I ordered it in white…and p.s. It is also very flattering to the figure…my waist looked great with the way the boning was in the bodice and lace-up backing (I’m a size 14) Good luck!

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

@Rosa: Thank you so much! I hope I don’t get my bridal consultant in trouble with this picture!

The color I am wearing here is ivory, and I really love their specific shade of ivory. I am actually looking at this dress as my reception dress. Even though it is a ball gown, it is SOOO much fun to wear.

@carebear: You post was so informative! I am so glad to know this before I go in tomorrow.

Post # 12
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I just ordered this dress today. I went out for the first time today and didn’t expect to buy a dress. My mom beat me to the store and had it pulled from the rack before I even arrived. The pictures don’t do it justice. I’m not wearing the flower. Instead I’m wearing a black stain sash with a crystal pin that was my grandmothers. try this dress on and you will fall in love.

I ordered Ivory. The ivory color is beautiful. It looks more like a soft white.

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

What are you doing for a veil? I also bought this super awsome dress!!!!

The topic ‘Mori lee blu 4816’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors