(Closed) Mori Lee Brides – Style 2512 – My Dress

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Wow. that is a very pretty dress and it looks great on your figure!

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi – That dress looks great on you.  I tried it on as well today but I am very petite — so the dress hugged down to a little past mid-thigh.  I wanted to get your feedback in terms of what you think of the dress (do you have any regrets), quality, and price?  I was quoted $1200 (and the hollow to hem measurement isn’t offered for the dress — just a straight 53 inch length).  Any details you can provide about your experience with the dress would be greatly appreciated as I need to order soon! 

Post # 6
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

Wow, what a mark up! For the mori Lee 2512 I am paying $730. Its a small bridal store in Mentor, Ohio. interesting…I didn’t realize the prices for these gowns can fluctuate so much. I wonder if it has to do with the area?

Post # 8
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

wow that is s steal w/bridesmaid as well. well done 🙂

Post # 9
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I just tied on this dress today and I love it.  The price on the tag was $749.  The shop didn’t let me take a picture though, so I am hoping to find it at another store that will let me take pictures so I can add it to my narrowed down choices for comparison. 

@Snapdragon…I would love to see your pictures if you have them!

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@snapdragn73:  hi just a quick question. Does this dress have a built in corset? One that really sucks you in? I havent been able to find one to try on!

The topic ‘Mori Lee Brides – Style 2512 – My Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors