Keep the belt : (59 votes)
    45 %
    More Bling?? : (73 votes)
    55 %
  • Post # 3
    322 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I’m a big fan of the belt you have on in the pic – but there’s tons of gorge ones on Etsy.  Check it out!

Post # 4
    8422 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

@2prettypitties:  WOW is all I can say…..that dress is smoking hot on you! I agree that your dress can handle a more blingy belt! The one you have is pretty but it’s not a WOW statement…..which I think your dress can handle since it doesn’t have any other bling

ETSY has tons of gorgeous ones

What about this one?

This has tons of bling!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/111633179/taryn-wedding-crystal-beaded-sash?ref=sr_gallery_2&sref=sr_973d66e28872dee3dcf73d768d78ecfcfcc5646932edb67a126045ffaf68af86_1365086311_14260499_sash&ga_search_query=rhinestone+sash&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_min=90&ga_max=130&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all

TARYN wedding crystal beaded sash

Post # 5
    4436 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

You look stunning! weddingbound suggested a great super blingy belt- I think it would look fab with your dress:)

Post # 6
    405 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I think the belt you currently have looks amazing with the cut of the dress. Instead of a belt, I would just get a very blingy and statement necklace (which would work well with a non-blingly sweetheart neckline).

Post # 7
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@2prettypitties:

Love the belt!!!! but if you want more blingy belt, then do whats in your heart…but like what another bee said you can get blingy jewlery…maybe put a blingy clip in your hair…either way you look amazing in that dress! great choice

Post # 8
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee

I am usually quite conservative when it comes to bling and err on the side of less, but I do think your dress would look good with a wider sash with more bling. Or rather, a more expansive bling pattern.

Post # 9
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

@FionnaCake: +1

BUT, if you really want the bling around your waist, I’d advise you not to go with a sash that’s wider around your waist, instead look for ones that have bigger beaded designs (so that it draws your eye inward and you get your bling).

Also check out Etsy (so many amazing sashes).

Here’s one I found w/rhinestones $140):          

Another but cheaper ($85):

Post # 10
    500 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

id also suggest checking out Millie Icaro @ millieicaro.com she has AMAZING beautiful blingy belts and tons of other accessories, thats where I picked up mine ( i got a sash and a head band from her that I just LOVE)

Post # 11
    207 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2017 - Baltimore. MD.

More bling please! The dress is beautiful on you

Post # 12
    300 posts
    Helper bee

@2prettypitties:  You look great in the dress and the belt you have is gorgeous, nut if you want more bling EBay has some great ones for under 200 or I suggest contacting a local seamstress. I was quaoted 100 for the lobor if I purchase the supplies I am attaching a belt I fell in love with from EBay

Post # 13
    719 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014 - South Bonson Pier & Community Centre

@2prettypitties:  this was the dress i really wanted, but got veto’d by my mom. you look absolutely amazing it it; it makes me a little jealous!  i personally like it with a little bit more bling, but the shape of that belt is really nice.  again, can i say how stunning you look?

Post # 15
    732 posts
    Busy bee

I purchased this belt with my Mori Lee 5108! It’s beaded, sequined and bejeweled all the way around. I think it adds the perfect amount of sparkle.

The topic ‘Mori Lee stye 5108—BELT?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors