Morilee 1862

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

That fellow bee is me and yes that is my dress!! Obviously I’m bias, but I knew the second I put it on it was the dress of my dreams, and my my entire family agreed. It’s simply stunning.

In my opinion, I think it works great if you have curves and if you’re confident in showing them off.  It’s not a dress for someone who wants to feel comfortable LOL that baby is fitted and shows off every inch in the backside!  It’s pretty long in the torso, so I also think it’s a good option if you’re taller. Again all that said, I love it.

As much as I am obsessed with it and want you to say go for it!—I recommend you first try on a similar sillouette to see how it looks so you’re sure!  Any bridal salon would be able to find you a lace dress with similar fittedness/flare so you can get an idea. You could also try on a different Mori Lee dress in a similar sillouette. It simply would be such a bummer if you bought it hoping it was the perfect one and turned out not to be–might as well be as sure as possible!

Post # 5
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@MissMelly:  I think this dress is sooo beautiful. I hope they still have it available in another year! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@love108:  When I got mine in May they said it literally had JUST come out–I haven’t even’t even seen another bride wearing it yet, so I’m sure it will be around then! 

Post # 7
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Here is me in the dress. I am wearing the detachable capsleeve that creates a keyhole in the back… I love it. I seardch 7 different stores trying on various all lace gowns and this is the only one with a keyhole and no sparkle that I was confident enough to say yes to. The lace is stunning and with a little motification it can easily be the dress of my dreams! I’m super excited to see it when it comes in mid-december!!

The ONE!!!

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

hello I have this picture I just saw and I loved it but I like the mori lee 1655, I hope to lose weight 5 kilos, this dress is a size 10, I hope and closure in the photo did not close yet, and I hope to serve you the photo.
kisses

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013
Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee

@Sararose1001:  

Hi!! nice to meet you! This beautiful dress I‘m between this and the 1642 MoriLee I love both, I found this on this page is the same dress, I send the link to see it in another girl: http://gallery.weddingbee.com/photo / the-one-6
you plan to make any change?

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Wow that dress is beautiful also!

Well I’m definitely having the flower detail on the sleeves removed. I also want to try to somehow make the lace attachment smaller! I love the lace ad the shape it creates in the back but from the front I feel a bit too conservative.

I love my dress so much! I can actually envision our wedding now!

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi! This is my dress, Ive been in love with it for months and eventually tried it on last week! I knew it was THE ONE straight away, its amazing!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

@VilchyVix:  hi, may I ask which colour your dress is? I have just ordered this dress in an ivory colour, but Im afraid that it will look a bit yellow…. πŸ™ Because I just saw another picture of this dress where it looked a bit yellow…

Post # 14
11 posts
Newbee

Anyone looking to sell their dress?  I love it but can’t afford brand new! Let me know πŸ™‚

Post # 15
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@katierose81:  I am. altered to size 10-12. Petite length 55 in hollow to hem 

Post # 16
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors