(Closed) Morilee 1862

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I tried on this dress recently and loved it.  I actually put down a deposit but then found a dress that fits my style and personality better.  It was a really hard decision because both dresses are lovely.  The Mori Lee’s lace is exquisite and the shape hugs in all the right places.

Since I purchased the other dress, I’m actually looking to sell the Mori Lee.  It’s brand new, unworn, no alterations, in fact I just got a phone call yesterday that it is available for pick up!

I just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone is interested!  Please PM me if so!  It would help me out immensely and it would be really awesome to give someone else their dream dress!

Post # 18
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I actually Just put my deposit down on this dress last night. I found it at a shop in NJ, where I live. I am also leaving the cap sleeve and the flower because I am having a barn wedding in PA and it is just perfect.  I am having a ton of the excess crinoline removed from the trumpet bottom because that is just not me and it was slightly too poofy for my style and a bit too much fabric for my hot july wedding.

Post # 19
3967 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
@ashjm16:  Do you mind sharing what shoppe you found it in in NJ? 

Post # 20
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@katierose81 Hi there, not sure if you are still looking for this dress but in case you are, I will be selling mine in August.  I’m 5’3″ petite frame, 110lbs.  Just bought the dress in a size 6 but will be making alterations.  I had originally purchased another dress (same designer) but had a change of heart.  This one has everything I was looking for in a dress *she’s beautiful*  Let me know if you have any questions!

Post # 21
3967 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@2bemrscruz:  I may be interested. How much are you selling it for? 

Post # 22
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@love108:  

Arlenes Bridal in Bloomfield,NJ

Post # 23
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hello to everyone! I am just about to put a deposit on this dress! One question, PLEASE HELP… I have heard you can order it without the under skirt so that it isn’t so poofy at the bottom, did anyone do this hear about this option? or did anyone have any of the crinolin removed? How did it work out?

Post # 24
3967 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@Skearns11:  I’m pretty sure you can easily remove it yourself, you’d just need a seam ripper! 

Post # 25
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@sarager17:    are you still trying to sell? is it ivory or white? also what size and length? 

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee

Is there a chance that you have a pic of you in the dress, with it busseled, that you’d be willing to share? Thanks!

Post # 27
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I  have this dress and I love it!  the only thing is that there is a  constant wrinkle i n the front  along the hips.  is anyone else having this problem?

Post # 28
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hello! I have this Mori Lee dress in a size 4, if anyone is wanting to purchase. The only alterations made was taking in about half an inch from the bust line and a stretchy strap on the inside to hold the dress up (I lost too much weight). Please PM me if youre interested in purchasing. I also have 2 sashes to go with the dress as well!

Post # 29
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
@l0hill:  I just had my 1862 dress altered and it still wrinkles. I think it can’t be helped. I am just going to get my bridesmaids to keep pulling the bottom layer down when I am getting my photos.

Post # 30
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hi! The dress is very beautiful! I have not tried yet. I would like to ask the girls who have tried and bought the dress if supports breasts well? I thought that because the back is cut so deep.

Post # 31
246 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@adrybee:  I never wanted to wear a strapless dress because I thought it would never support well. Well, I just bought this dress a couple of weeks ago, and I didn’t feel insecure in it at all. 

The topic ‘Morilee 1862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors