(Closed) Morilee 1862

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@l0hill:  I had the wrinkle across my hips as well!!! This happens because the boning stops right at this area and causes the ugly bunching!! My seamstress fixed it by removing the boning that came with the dress and sewing in new boning that extended down to the top of my legs. This fixed the problem and I had no bunching and it was flat!

I also saw another member inquire about the tulle skirt underneath the dress. I didn’t like the extra volume so we just took a seam ripper and removed it! I liked more of a form-fitting look! I’m so happy I went with this dress, I am in love with it!!

Post # 33
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I just ordered this dress!!! i love it

Post # 34
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@sarager17:  Is the dress still available?

Post # 35
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@lsnguyen7:  Is the dress still available?  Sorry if I have messaged you twice. I am getting a bit confused with the different comments and replying where I see if the dress is for sale.

Could you let me know the details.

Thanks for your time 🙂

Sharon

Post # 37
10 posts
Newbee

I originally fell in love with Enzoani Dakota from pictures online, finally went to try it on and I looked horrible in it.  Went to another store and they picked this Mori Lee 1862 – fell in love with it, my bridesmaids gave me the confidence to agree this is the one.

Post # 38
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

This dress is beautiful! I tried it on and loved it, but ultimately went with Allure 2616! 🙂

The topic ‘Morilee 1862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors