Post # 1
Inspired by another thread, I started to think “What are the most important days in my life thus far…”
For me it’s
1. College graduation. That meant so much to me and to my future.
2. After graduation I actually (you are going to laugh at me) have to say the day boyfriend looked over at me, we were at a bar, and said those magic words “let’s get a cat.” We were living together (and he isn;t the first i lived with) and i know we were both hoping we would be together forever, but until we got that cat, we weren’t a family. After we got the cat, I knew the ring was only a short way off. I knew then that he wanted not only to live with me but make a home with me forever. =)
Post # 3
@coffeekitty: I completely hear you on your second point. We adopted our cat labor day weekend of 2008, we got engaged labor day weekend of 2010. But I knew, the day we took home a cat together, we would be a family forever.
Post # 4
2. Day I met fiance
4. When I decided to write as a career
5. Engagement day
6. Day we decided to move out of our place
7. The day I found a bra that fit.
Post # 5
College graduation and purchasing our first home.
Post # 6
@casteel_dream: haha #7 is huge! I recently found out I had ALWAYS worn the wrong size and when I got some new bras, it was a miracle. Lol. Now my boobs look better and no more bruises under my arms!
Post # 7
College graduation, day we met, our first Christmas together after moving in (even though it was the following weekend but still, we made dinner and exchanged presents while watching Christmas movies), our first valentine’s together, and the day we actually moved in to our first apartment together.
@casteel_dream: I’m with you on the bra thing, it took me forever to find one that fit perfectly!
Post # 8
@casteel_dream: #7 is great! haha
1) College graduation
2) Our first date – I pretty much could tell he was going to be the one
3)Day my husband and I got our two guinea pigs. (Just like you CoffeeKitty, I knew we’d be together forever when getting our piggies, even though we weren’t engaged yet)
4) Weddings (Indian and U.S. weddings)
5) July 11, 2010 -The day we realized I was pregnant (I miscarried two weeks later)
Edit: Oh my gosh! I forgot to say the day he proposed. 🙂
Post # 9
1. The first night I worked on the college newspaper. I had no idea that I was going to love it so much, and that’s the first time I hung out with people who became my best friends (for a few years).
2. When Fiance proposed :).
3. When I graduated.
Post # 10
1. The night I met Fiance
2. The day I graduated from college.
3. The day Fiance and I moved into our apartment in NYC.
4. The day we adopted our cat.
5. The day Fiance proposed.
6. The day my sister & I sang to my dad for his birthday as a surprise and everyone at the party cried.
7. The day my grandfather died. I never felt so far away from my family than the day my dad called to tell me.
Post # 11
college graduation, when i started my first job in my career, and the day my fiance moved back to me after 4 years of a cross-country college LDR…which is also the day he proposed 🙂
im still lookin for a bra that fits perfectly!
Post # 12
– The day I got my first paid job in my chosen profession
– The day I moved to London
– DH’s and my first kiss
– The proposal
– The wedding
Post # 13
1.) Day I met Fiance
2.) Day I got a hairut I actually loved (this has only happened once in my life)
3.) Day Fiance proposed
4.) Day I realized what I want my career to be (too bad I still can’t find a steady job in it…)
5.) Day I found out I would be an RA in college (it was a really big deal to me…)
Important days I’m looking forward to in the future:
1.) Wedding Day
2.) Day I find out I”m pregnant
3.) Day(s) my child(ren) is/are born
4.) Day I’m offered a full-time job in my profession
Post # 14
1. day my daughter was born. DEFINATELY #1
2. Day Fiance propose of course
3. about a month and 1/2 ago, the day our first home was “ours”
4. The day Fiance and I become long distance NO more after 4 years!
Post # 15
Post # 16
Huh. Most of you are only writing good days. I’ve had lots of important days, but they’re split about evenly between good and bad.
1) The day my family moved from Minnesota to Texas.
2) The day Boyfriend or Best Friend first told me he loved me.
3) Mother’s Day 2004, when my brother was at his worst.
4) The day Boyfriend or Best Friend and I broke up.
5) The day I was told by other cast members that I needed to audition for cast at the local renaissance festival.
6) The day my awful ex broke up with me.
7) The day I moved to Japan.
8) The day Boyfriend or Best Friend and I said “I love you” for the first time again.
9) The day I moved back to the States to be with Boyfriend or Best Friend.