(Closed) Most Popular Dress of 2011?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

The Adorae. And all the “remixes” of it from other companies (David’s, Davinci, Allure, etc.)

Hands down.

Well, maybe not, but I sure have seen it a lot. It’s a beautiful dress. Reminds me of that movie “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.” Everyone who has worn it, has looked good!

Post # 5
827 posts
Busy bee

Yes, those toilet paper/labia dresses from the White by Vera Wang collection are quite popular lol.

I think people have mentioned the Sottero & Midgely Adorae a lot, too.

Post # 6
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have seen a lot of Kendras too. Everyone looks great in them though!

Post # 7
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

@RayRayFurious: I’m with you.  Sometimes it seems like everyone and their brother is wearing the Adorae.

Post # 8
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@RayRayFurious: I concur. I see the Adorae every day! I love the way it looks on most girls however I would never wear it now just because I’ve known so many already have!

Also, Maggie Sottero’s SaBelle

and Enzoani’s Diana

Post # 10
299 posts
Helper bee

I second the Adorae and the VW White toilet paper dresses.

Post # 11
301 posts
Helper bee

I love all the popular dresses and actually wish mine was popular. 🙂 It makes me feel weird not to have a dress twin. Like did I pick something no one else would ever be caught dead in? lol. I love the adorae and the davids vera blush very much on soooo many people!!!

Post # 12
269 posts
Helper bee

I agree – Vera Wang’s White line gown that was made in white, invory, and blush.  I think every company made it!

Post # 13
827 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@mlharrison23: If it makes you feel any better, I don’t have a dress twin either 🙂

Post # 14
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@mlharrison23: Haha no you are being unique!! My dress probably won’t have a dress twin either cause i’m getting the only one they have from France baby! lol

Post # 15
1690 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

The  JA 8465  is pretty popular too,  i wish it wasnt though because this is what i am wearing,  i’d prefer it if it wasnt so popular

Post # 16
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I think Adore is pretty flattering on all types of bodies, which is why you see it a lot.

I got married in DBV9743 which is also extremely popular.

The topic ‘Most Popular Dress of 2011?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors