(Closed) Most Popular Dress of 2011?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Booooo but I want my very own dress twin. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m not for sure if I even have a designer twin.

AmberAustin: I remember your dress!!! I looooooove it on you so you can not say that others must think it is ugly because it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpleUnicorn: I agree, pink sequins rocks that dress the best that I have seen on anyone. It really made me wish I had tried it on.

Post # 48
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

This dress has been around for awhile, but the brides in the last two weddings I saw posted on facebook wore it.

David's Bridal Gowns...who has one? :  wedding davids bridal full figured 1 budget V9743 Davids Bridal Wedding Dress Primary1

Post # 49
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

mlharrison23 I would be so happy to see no one else in my dress! i love being different! and that is why i picked my dress..though then finding out that it is popular. and has been mentioned above (wont say which because I am very superstitious about letting it out before the wedding. Fiance can have no idea) but own your unique dress!!!

Post # 50
1679 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

ON the high end side, all the rosette dresses that look like Sunday Rose seemed to be big in 2010-2011.

I didn’t realize a blogger here picked up on how similar they all look:

Trend: Rosettes

Sunday Rose:

Bijou:

Jenny Lee 1101:

There are dozens more!

I think SaBelle a Pnina knock off?

Post # 51
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@mlharrison23:Haha, I feel the same way! I keep doing Google searches trying to find pictures of others in my wedding gown, but I’ve only found a couple. To make matters worse, mine was a sample from 2010. Now I keep thinking…”maybe mine was discounted because no one else wanted to wear it!” It’s okay, I love her all the same…I’ve always rooted for the underdog ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 52
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I completely agree with everyone.  I’ve see a lot of Sunday Rose style dresses, I’ve seen a ton of Maggie Adorae, Jovi and Sabelle.  My friend is wearing Sabelle and I felt bad when she asked my opinion. Granted I am sure she will look amazing in it but that particular dress is not my cup of tea, but hey we all have our own styles, tastes and opinions ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 53
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@mlharrison23: I don’t have a dress twin. I think it’s great. Makes us unqiue!!

Post # 54
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

If you like YOUR dress what does it matter.

Post # 55
1040 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@dynamic_duo: Yea… I kinda felt the same way. A lot of brides are wearing the VW White dress that you all are talking about. Comparing it to vagina & toilet paper is just rude. 

Post # 56
359 posts
Helper bee

When I went to my first alterations appointment, the lady who does them works out of her home. My mom’s co-worker is also using her for alterations and we got to see her dress. Of course I knew it as soon as I saw it. Sabelle by Maggie Sottero. LOL I see that one and the Adorae far too much!!!!

The topic ‘Most Popular Dress of 2011?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors