@Roux: Good choices! But if this was what I wanted to take, it wouldn’t work out, not enough space, which is why I’m struggling writing my own list of what to pack, I know I didn’t say I was going to mark your answers but I’m bored and it’s fun….
1. I could take the tins, they’re small! What I am actually taking, kitchen-wise, is my big mixing bowl, my big chopping board and a small milk pan. But that’s it.
2. The books….. not sure where I’d put them but maybe if I could put them in a drawer and they meant a lot to me, the books could come.
3. Laptop is a given. Definitely coming.
4. Craft stuff, I have LOADS but there is no way I can take any of that. =( I have boxes and tubs and shelves and drawers and bags full. No space, no crafts 🙁
5. Lamp with table attached – no space for additional furniture, so I couldn’t take that.
6. Framed photos…… a couple would be ok if I could fit them on my bedside table.
7. Nespresso machine – not a lot of work surface space in the kitchen but if it could fit on top of the cupboards, I could take it. first off, I think kitties’d have to be a no for the small flat! =( If they weren’t a no, we’d totally get a kitten, we’re all kitten-mad!
8. Mug and latte glass – they’re only small, so why not! I’m not taking anything like that though as it could break on the train.
9. Favourite throw – sure, that’s small! Except I wouldn’t because we don’t really hang on the couch and I’d feel like if we were “snuggling” there we’d be excluding our flatmate. If we’re there, it’s usually so we can hang as a group. So duvet suffices for snuggling in bed! (We don’t have a TV anyway so we watch stuff on laptops in bed)
10. Kitties…… no pets allowed 🙁