I’m still on the fence about all of this.
I do want to get married, obviously, and I want to have kids.
I have decided to move forward with this plan. Here’s what I’ve done so far, and where’s what I am going to do:
1) I graduated from my University in August. I am 30, I’ve been getting anxious and was REALLY hoping Mr. Veryberry would propose sometime after that. No luck. I’ve decided that it’s time to worry about the next step of school-getting my masters. (Mr. Veryberry and I had a talk about it last night, and quite honestly, Mr. Veryberry seemed excited with me talking about this and provided pointers).
2) I’ve been taking ‘fun’ classes with my dogs and my friends who have dogs. I plan to keep this up in some capacity.
3) I’ve been reconnecting with friends.
4) I’ve not dramatically changed my hair–yet. I have been keeping up with my hair cuts and playing with highlights, as it just plain makes me feel good about myself to have this done.
5) Depending on where Mr. Veryberry and I move to (We are def moving, could be cross country), I might be getting a new job.
The only thing that I think I have changed about this plan is that my personal timeline has changed. I wanted to be engaged by 30 after I graduated. Mr. Veryberry wants to be done with school too and relocate first. While I was hoping he might propose before the move-I know that I’ve made my wants VERY clear, he’s let me know that he knows I want to get engaged and married, so there’s nothing else for me to do.
I’m going to drop it, focus on myself, and shut up about it. I see a lot of support for Mr. Bee on here, and I’ve seen a lot of women say they may be following this without a follow up if it worked or not! So, I’m going to be a test case I suppose. More to come…