Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

AHHHHHH!!!! love these!!!!!

Yellmaybe if i close my eyes real tight…my wedding will be as amazing as yours

Post # 18
3230 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

You two are too cute!! And that first dress is SO amazing!! Congratulations!

Post # 21
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Awww these are beautiful! Love the cards made by kids! And OMG that vintage car in the background… I WANT IT!!

Post # 22
4107 posts
Honey bee

so beautiful!!! these AND the first recap!!!  i am not at all surprised though, i remember your gorgeous engagement pics that you posted a while back!  congratulations!

Post # 23
711 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Gorgeous!  Your pics could be in a magazine!  You’re both so beautiful.

Post # 24
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Beautiful wedding! I love the wand idea – less messy than confetti and just as fun! You two are a beautiful couple!

Post # 25
1582 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

These pictures are beautiful, they made me tear up a little! You both look amazing, congrats!

Post # 26
5323 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

More?! It’s a dream come true!!! YAY!!!!! I love your photos, but you already know that. I just adore everything about them and the range of emotions in your photos. Pure passion, happiness, excitement, fun, and most importantly, love! You two are just outstanding πŸ™‚ Congratulations again!

Post # 27
388 posts
Helper bee

Your wedding looks beautiful and you to look wonderful together! Congrats! πŸ™‚

Post # 28
1334 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I saw the first recap yesterday and wanted to comment, so it’s great to see even MORE today. Seriously, some of the most beautiful wedding pics I’ve ever seen. You are both gorgeous and no, I somehow doubt either of you could take a bad pic. Congrats a million times over:)

Post # 29
4107 posts
Honey bee

lol, reflecting on what PPs have said about not being able to take a bad pic, i looked at them again and noticed that your third pic from the top you are doing the “ugly cry”….but its beautiful!

Post # 31
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

you are both extremely gorgeous. your pictures are so beautiful. thank you for sharing them all (last post included)!

The topic ‘Mrs. & Mrs. (Picture Heavy) PART II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors